KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20MPG? That’s all you expect? If that’s the case, you’ll be fine with 245/65-17s. I have Falken Wildpeak ATs and my average is around 24-25MPG. With heavy winds, uphill driving or just plain got my foot into it, It’ll drop to about 22. Under ideal conditions I’ll occasionally get 29 to 30mpg.
I'm only getting around 21mpg and it's all flat driving...
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20MPG? That’s all you expect? If that’s the case, you’ll be fine with 245/65-17s. I have Falken Wildpeak ATs and my average is around 24-25MPG. With heavy winds, uphill driving or just plain got my foot into it, It’ll drop to about 22. Under ideal conditions I’ll occasionally get 29 to 30mpg.
How heavy are those wild peaks ? I like the Cooper AT3s but they come in at 35 lbs each for that size...

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Toyos will be the lightest I believe, followed by the Coopers, Falkens, and then the KO2s.

Imo, MT are overkill on this truck. I have been on sand, real nasty mud, and snow with my Toyos. No issues.

numike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Toyos will be the lightest I believe, followed by the Coopers, Falkens, and then the KO2s.

Imo, MT are overkill on this truck. I have been on sand, real nasty mud, and snow with my Toyos. No issues.

do those tires fit? I guess they do you have them but a quick look at walmart says no

Ford Maverick Widest tires? toyo

OP
OP
KenJ45

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
do those tires fit? I guess they do you have them but a quick look at walmart says no

toyo.png
Those things only see if it's the factory size or not. Those sizes are not factory sizes, but they would fit on the rim.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No all terrain is a match for a gently sloped soft moist wet grass yard. In your defense the hybrid guys will say ATs are overkill. Its all depending on where you are going. Maui is largely a mountain rainforest. My driveway is 4 wheel drive. MTs will keep me from spinning tires as I go up my driveway like ATs do.
Sponsored