First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
from my understanding because i have a plan pricing it could be higher. at least 10 if im not mistaken can anyone comment on this?
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It depends on your dealer. Your dealer may have MY22 carryovers they are wanting scheduled first since those people have been waiting over a year. I know a few dealers are going so far as to even rank the waits based on duration. So, the longer you waited, the lower your priority number.

I'm a 10 and a new order, but my dealer had no MY22 carryovers to contend with as hybrids are less popular here. They entered orders in the order they received them. So, we are already in our first-come order due to timestamp.

But again, since every dealer does everything different, there is no telling why you are set at 12. I would be surprised if the pricing plan plays a role.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Because your dealer put your priority code as 12 in WBDO.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It depends on your dealer. Your dealer may have MY22 carryovers they are wanting scheduled first since those people have been waiting over a year. I know a few dealers are going so far as to even rank the waits based on duration. So, the longer you waited, the lower your priority number.

I'm a 10 and a new order, but my dealer had no MY22 carryovers to contend with as hybrids are less popular here. They entered orders in the order they received them. So, we are already in our first-come order due to timestamp.

But again, since every dealer does everything different, there is no telling why you are set at 12. I would be surprised if the pricing plan plays a role.
when did you put in your order,was it a pre/order if so they usely go by time and date pre ordered and any body a head of you got a 11 and a 10 based on there earler pre/order date:

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
from my understanding because i have a plan pricing it could be higher. at least 10 if im not mistaken can anyone comment on this?
plan pricing doesn’t have anything to do with it, and your dealer cannot set it higher than 10. The only way you can expect a 10 is if you’re a September rollover ordering at the same dealer as your rollover. Otherwise, your dealer can have a reason for putting you anywhere from 10-12, and we can’t tell you what the reason is. Maybe they put everyone in at 12 and reserve 10-11 for special people like returning customers. Maybe they had 2 rollovers at 10&11, then you’re the first non rollover at 12.

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is a question for your dealer. Priority codes are set by dealers, and only matter when compared to other orders at the same dealer.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I have (2) MY23 Mav's on order (both under "A" plan) and both have priority codes of 15. I guess there are quite a few rollovers in front of me

xlt 1602

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a priority 13 for 2 xlt and got confirmed on the 9-15-22 so when did they confirmed ?

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have (2) MY23 Mav's on order (both under "A" plan) and both have priority codes of 15. I guess there are quite a few rollovers in front of me

How much did A plan take off of the price? I am eligible for it

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much did A plan take off of the price? I am eligible for it
On my $26000 XLT order it’s about $1200 off of msrp. The more expensive the vehicle, the more the discount but it’s not a straight percentage.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's dealer's choice. My dealer put mine at 12. My rollover Maverick was #3 on his list to be built from MY22 so the first on the list was put in at 10, second at 11, and me at 12, and so forth for fifteen Mavericks ordered at the dealership. Mavericks 6 thru 15 were all new MY23 orders so they got a deal getting priorities below 19 for most of them.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I see a lot of comments on here about either chatting or calling Ford to check on the status of their order. Do I just go to the Ford website to chat with someone? What phone# is everyone calling?

Also the COVP my dealer sent me says: Thank you for your order enrollment. Your claim is being reviewed and you should receive a confirmation status via email within 72 hours. So I assume Ford should have sent a follow up to my dealer with the CVOP approval?

Greendesert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT '14 CRV Hybrid '22 Maverick Hybrid 2024
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can the dealer change the priority code later on....?
Sponsored