First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine from Krause Family Ford in Woodstock, verified no markups, signed invoice showed only taxes and ~$900 doc fees. Now all I have to do is wait and wait and wait.
Sponsored

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered from Five star Stone Mountain ford,GA . I Had one problem with them They are making it Mandatory to Add $595 for paint protection and i told them i am not interested.
They gave me Priority code 19, what about you did they add you for paint protection.
They gave me no mandates. Drew ordered exactly what I asked for. No down payment, no "paint protection", no fees, nothing. I have a copy of my DORA and they have my drivers license and I also have an initial order verification from Ford.

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you Have a Signed invoice with all taxes and out the door price on it. If not you better get it. You might get surprise at time of delivery.
If you are referring to the DORA then yes. I have the form. All filled out and they have my drivers license. I also have an initial order verification email from Ford.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They gave me no mandates. Drew ordered exactly what I asked for. No down payment, no "paint protection", no fees, nothing. I have a copy of my DORA and they have my drivers license and I also have an initial order verification from Ford.
what is your priority code 10 or 19?

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what is your priority code 10 or 19?
I was the second order to be submitted on the day the order bank opened and I was in in the dealership with Drew when it went live. I had also met with and spoken with Drew a few months prior while I was determining which dealer I could buy from without mandates and markups.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On principle, I would not buy from a dealer trying to force something like paint protection or an $800 SIBL (like Sandy Springs Ford did). My dealer Chapman even allowed me to do my own tag and title registration that took 15 minutes but they would have charge $250+.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority code 10. I was the second order to be submitted on the day the order bank opened and I was in in the dealership with Drew when it went live. I had also met with and spoken with Drew a few months prior while I was determining which dealer I could buy from without mandates and markups.
I received my order confirmation from Ford company at on Sep 16 at 2:41 pm. still dealer ship gave me Priority code 19 inspite of in touch with them couple of months ahead.
They treated you well, you are lucky.
Thanks for posting.

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine (Cactus Gray XTL Ecoboost with no add-ons) from Gwinnett Place Ford. Got the e-mail from Ford & verified with customer service. They've been on-it from Day 1. Now, I wait.

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my order confirmation from Ford company at on Sep 16 at 2:41 pm. still dealer ship gave me Priority code 19 inspite of in touch with them couple of months ahead.
They treated you well, you are lucky.
Thanks for posting.
Thank you for asking the right questions. That is exactly how I was able to negotiate a fair deal. I walked in fully knowledgeable of all the pranks and pitfalls so it gave me a heads up. Post's like this are super helpful for people to learn to navigate.

xaipe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2023 XL, copilot, hitch, window, Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Mike Jones Ford in Eastanollee. They have been great to work with. No deposit, no add ons, and responsive. I obviously haven't gone through the whole process yet, but seem like a great, honest group there.

Sponsored

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have any signed paper with all taxes doc fee and final price.
I do not. Should I run by there and get it? Can they give me one without a VIN yet? If I should go get this, let me know.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do not. Should I run by there and get it? Can they give me one without a VIN yet? If I should go get this, let me know.
i had to fifght to get that, they use the excuse that there is no vin # now , i told them put the order # for reference and finally they agreed and i got a signed copy with alll details including sales tax.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i had to fifght to get that, they use the excuse that there is no vin # now , i told them put the order # for reference and finally they agreed and i got a signed copy with alll details including sales tax.
I mean use order code instead of vin#.

Ohmss

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine from Krause Family Ford in Woodstock, verified no markups, signed invoice showed only taxes and ~$900 doc fees. Now all I have to do is wait and wait and wait.
I tried to place an order with them for a ā€˜23 on Friday morning after finding out my ā€˜22 was scheduled for production and canā€™t be modified. Kinda bummed since we wanted to up our trim level and get the black appearance package so we decided we wanted to order a ā€˜23 as well.

The salesman drug his feet despite reaching out to him twice that day. Now with the order banks closed on hybrids I wonā€™t get one. Beyond irritated. Manager pointed out he already had people in line, but I didnā€™t mind waiting as Iā€™d already have the 22ā€™ but now I canā€™t even get an order in.
Sponsored