First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Georgia fam here! We ordered back in June from Hardy Ford in Dallas and my Hybrid First Edition should be here in about a month 😁😁

Hardy has been nothing but wonderful so far.
Sponsored

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Georgia fam here! We ordered back in June from Hardy Ford in Dallas and my Hybrid First Edition should be here in about a month 😁😁

Sounds good so far. Let us know how it went when settling up after delivery. That's when they will show their true colors.

Last edited:

4BoysMom

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 F250, 1973 Camaro, 2022 Maverick, 2022 Mini
Jim Tidwell Ford offered me an unclaimed Lariat Lux hybrid for $41,000 the other day. Given that it was not a special color, that amounts to exactly $10,000 ADM. I told them to stuff it.

I also talked at one point to Krause Family Ford. Oddly enough they were adding $999 charge for spray in bedliner on all of their inventory Mavericks, even Lariat lux ones.. so basically they were charging you for a SIBL that was already on the truck from the factory.

Dealers are just scum, for the most part. I'm always surprised by the number of people who will defend them. The entire dealership model sucks, is broken, and is predatory. It should be eliminated.
I ordered my Maverick from Krause. I think I am protected a lot because my sister works at a Ford plant building trucks and you can bet she would take it to Ford if I didnt get anything but my A-plan. They literally cannot charge me more and dealer fees are limited to $99 when you have the A-plan & they are not allowed to install add-ons like VIN etching etc. (we have ordered 2 other Fords on the A plan). I do know my truck went into production early....on Jan 11. The sales mgr at Krause forwarded me the email from his Ford rep showing my production date etc & I was able to look up my window sticker. At what point do they actually invoice me and/or I pay for it?

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I took delivery of my Maverick from Hardy last week. No hidden fees, no surprises, no BS. It was a pleasant experience.

Toots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500
I took delivery of my Maverick from Hardy last week. No hidden fees, no surprises, no BS. It was a pleasant experience.
How long was your wait with Hardy? I placed my order with them for an XLT Ecoboost and they said 6-9 months. Other dealers I’ve called around to seemed to think it would be closer to 3-4 months. Not sure if other dealers were just being overly optimistic to get a sale or if Hardy just has lower allocations.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hardy is one of the few dealers not marking up orders which may have an impact on wait times. When I picked up my Maverick, I had to wait a day to take delivery because the finance guy was booked up for the day.

THHN12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
PIcked up the XLT AWD last week at Gwinnett Place Ford (Atlanta metro). Paid MSRP - $ 2200. from Ford for the FWD/4K to AWD/4K tow factory offer. Have a XLT HYBRID on order with only the original confirmation email from Ford.

Lrz_Blrvzn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
PIcked up the XLT AWD last week at Gwinnett Place Ford (Atlanta metro). Paid MSRP - $ 2200. from Ford for the FWD/4K to AWD/4K tow factory offer. Have a XLT HYBRID on order with only the original confirmation email from Ford.
If any of you are in Atlanta Metro area and plan on selling your temp AWD when your hybrid arrives, I’d be interested in looking at to buy. Just thought I’d put that out there, lol.

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If any of you are in Atlanta Metro area and plan on selling your temp AWD when your hybrid arrives, I’d be interested in looking at to buy. Just thought I’d put that out there, lol.
I've been informed Reddick Brown Ford in Morrison, TN is about to have an XLT AWD available on the lot. The internet marketing manager has also informed me they're selling at MSRP. Could be worth checking out.

THHN12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Factory installed wrong part. Both tailgate straps are too long. The rear of tailgate is 1" too low in the open (flat) position. The service dept is ordering two new ones. This is the fourth one they have seen with the too long straps.

Sponsored

wpm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Cartersville and wondered how was your experience with Pugmire? Did you have to pay over invoice? Have they been keeping you updated?

Hawkman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt hybrid velocity blue lux package
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
Ordered mine at Hardy in June as well. Velocity Blue xlt hybrid. We will soon be riding in style my friend

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine at Hardy in June as well. Velocity Blue xlt hybrid. We will soon be riding in style my friend
Took delivery of my VB Lariat lux hybrid last month. We're twins.

4BoysMom

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 F250, 1973 Camaro, 2022 Maverick, 2022 Mini
Just got an update on the Ford Tracker...,my FE Hybrid w/ 360 Copilot that I ordered in June is out of the hold status (due to chip issue) and now showing as shipped. Due to my dealer March 18 (which is great because while it was in hold status due to chips it was showing a May 31 delivery so Ford actually moved up my date. Yay!
Sponsored