Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They had a dealer stock I looked at. It was $8k over sticker for an XL base eco. Orders might be different, but I'd look elsewhere if you are trying to get something off the lot.
Sponsored

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have a cactus Grey Maverick or know where one is that can be seen near Newnan Georgia (40 miles SW of Atlanta). I have a silver xlt hybrid on order not yet scheduled and would really like to see the cactus grey on an xlt Maverick. You can’t really judge the photos and videos on the internet. My concernIs that I get tired of the green. I would like to see all colors before I’m scheduled if possible but it isn’t.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 22 order will not be made. So re-ordered as a 23. Anyone else in same situation?

65Longbed

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Received email from Ford on 9-9 that my 22 Lariat Eco is scheduled to start production the week of 9-19. Have a VIN and window sticker in hand. This order was placed on 9-24-21 at North Georgia Ford in Blue Ridge, GA. I didn't drop any options, and the only apparent deletion is the wi-fi. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to actually receive this truck.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
ordered Athens ford truck in transit, Shipped on sep 4 checked last location east city IL, since last 10 days. ETA Oct 1 to 7.

Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered Athens ford truck in transit, Shipped on sep 4 checked last location east city IL, since last 10 days. ETA Oct 1 to 7.
Did you use CSX or Union Pacific to track the rail car? Mine shipped on September 9th and is due in Atlanta tomorrow evening the last time I checked with CSX.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you use CSX or Union Pacific to track the rail car? Mine shipped on September 9th and is due in Atlanta tomorrow evening the last time I checked with CSX.
called ford customer service, it reached lawrenceville,GA on monday.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
called ford customer service, it reached lawrenceville,GA on monday.
[/QUOt
Dealer told me there is shortage of drivers and approximately it is taking 2 weeks for deliver to the dealer.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So close, but yet so far🤬

Sponsored

BuLLg0d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
Hello from Stone Mountain, Ga! I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat w/Lux on 9/16/22 from Drew Robertson at Five Star Ford, Stone Mountain. Great guy, no down payment or reservation fees and no ADM's. I am order #2 for them on the day the banks opened.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello from Stone Mountain, Ga! I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat w/Lux on 9/16/22 from Drew Robertson at Five Star Ford, Stone Mountain. Great guy, no down payment or reservation fees and no ADM's. I am order #2 for them on the day the banks opened.
I also ordered from Five star Stone Mountain ford,GA . I Had one problem with them They are making it Mandatory to Add $595 for paint protection and i told them i am not interested.
They gave me Priority code 19, what about you did they add you for paint protection.

blue_skull

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order, 2015 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi from Lawrenceville. Just received my order confirmation from Ford for my Lariet Hybrid with Lux and CoPilot 360 + 360 Assist. Ordered on 9/19 through Loganville Ford with a $500 non-refundable deposit (unless the vehicle cannot be delivered by Ford for MY23). They did have a $2995 mark up for additional items dealer installed but they took that off for me.

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you Have a Signed invoice with all taxes and out the door price on it. If not you better get it. You might get surprise at time of delivery.
Sponsored