Sponsored

Where to buy these vinyl hood stripes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23340
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 23340

Hey all, been trying to find vinyl hood strips like these or similar. Checked Amazon, Etsy and general Google search. Not finding any options, not any rated high enough anyway. The provider in the pic hasn't responded to messages for 3 days...also has no return policy, so that doesn't work.

Does anyone have info on a good provider for these?

Ford Maverick Where to buy these vinyl hood stripes? Screenshot_20230417-144402__01

Ford Maverick Where to buy these vinyl hood stripes? Screenshot_20230417-144412__01
Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all, been trying to find vinyl hood strips like these or similar. Checked Amazon, Etsy and general Google search. Not finding any options, not any rated high enough anyway. The provider in the pic hasn't responded to messages for 3 days...also has no return policy, so that doesn't work.

Does anyone have info on a good provider for these?

Screenshot_20230417-144402__01.jpg

Screenshot_20230417-144412__01.jpg
Vortex signs I see is very similar and many places like Etsy sells Maverick hood stripes just google with images for more

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Vortex signs I see is very similar and many places like Etsy sells Maverick hood stripes just google with images for more
Thanks. Vortex signs has some options. Etsy doesn't have very many, not for Maverick hood stripes. Hopefully vortex will work.

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ebay has a ton of sellers with varying designs. Picked up this one for $90, delivered. Follows the same pattern as the one available on Ford's website, but this one comes with a second trim color. The Ecoboost decals are separate, but a Ford licensed piece.

Ford Maverick Where to buy these vinyl hood stripes? 20230306_162029

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Have you checked with any wrap shops local to your area on what they might charge to design / cut what you’re after?

i know it’ll depend on the area but my local shop was super reasonable for the graphics I had them design and install

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Ebay has a ton of sellers with varying designs. Picked up this one for $90, delivered. Follows the same pattern as the one available on Ford's website, but this one comes with a second trim color. The Ecoboost decals are separate, but a Ford licensed piece.

20230306_162029.jpg
Thanks but I'm looking for the two strips type, not the hood scoop

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Have you checked with any wrap shops local to your area on what they might charge to design / cut what you’re after?

i know it’ll depend on the area but my local shop was super reasonable for the graphics I had them design and install
Not yet, but I had a friend suggest that yesterday. I wouldn't know where to start but I guess I'll Google some numbers and check that out.

SuperDave71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 CCSB 6.7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer has them too through Ford Accessories. If I remember correctly, the ones on the side of the hood come in a set with similar ones for the door bottoms, and the large hood center is available on its own.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

The dealer has them too through Ford Accessories. If I remember correctly, the ones on the side of the hood come in a set with similar ones for the door bottoms, and the large hood center is available on its own.
I saw the Ford accessories one, it's $239! Way too much for a little bit of vinyl

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
tufskinz available at esty

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

20230306_162029.jpg
How the heck do you apply something like that and get it centered, lined up, and no bubbles? It scares me just looking at it.