Sponsored

Where to buy proton launcher and phaser blaster?

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ever have one of those days when people all around you are driving like animals. You know, running red lights in front of you, unsafe lane changers inches from your front end. And of course the strange cookie that drives way below the speed limit and you can’t pass for one reason or another. Stress level begins to rise. Temper starts to boil. Looking for that perfect tool to release my frustration, called a phaser blaster button and or proton torpedo launcher. I’ve heard such devices have been made for the cars dashboard. When someone cuts you off, just press the phaser shooter button and the stress level immediately disappears. Makes the sounds of the phaser or proton torpedo. This actually will bring smiles to your face and brings about great satisfaction. OK, you got the point. Where can these devices be found? I have looked everyplace and have struck out. Would love the device if it actually fit in the little “cubby”. Where can I buy one?????? Help.
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ever have one of those days when people all around you are driving like animals. You know, running red lights in front of you, unsafe lane changers inches from your front end. And of course the strange cookie that drives way below the speed limit and you can’t pass for one reason or another. Stress level begins to rise. Temper starts to boil. Looking for that perfect tool to release my frustration, called a phaser blaster button and or proton torpedo launcher. I’ve heard such devices have been made for the cars dashboard. When someone cuts you off, just press the phaser shooter button and the stress level immediately disappears. Makes the sounds of the phaser or proton torpedo. This actually will bring smiles to your face and brings about great satisfaction. OK, you got the point. Where can these devices be found? I have looked everyplace and have struck out. Would love the device if it actually fit in the little “cubby”. Where can I buy one?????? Help.
Try Tenacontrols.com

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just have a 100 watt PA with (non official) sirens. I will occasionally tell folks to "take it easy there Mario Andretti" and other such terms. People notice and for me its funny enough for a calming head shake and chuckle.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fake Photon Torpedo and Phaser?

I WANT THE REAL THING???

Sponsored

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya, but with today's automatics, by the time you push in the clutch, downshift & let the clutch out & floor it, the automatic has already passed the slowpoke.

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe one of these will help?

Sponsored