Where to buy Maverick accessories from?

Poolguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2013 F150, 1961 F100 Unibody short
I'm trying to find a place to buy accessories for my Mav. I like the 110v 400w inverter and the heated steering wheel. My wife is now claiming title to the truck. She needs it more than I do since I have a fairly new F150 and a Lightning on the way. She has a clapped out Toyota minivan and wants to customize the Mav to her liking. Is the dealer the only option?
Sponsored

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Some guy here on the forums posted that he installed the 400w inverter himself and even posted pictures. Unfortunately, He didnt respond to questions about where he bought it and what the installation was like.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are lots of options for ordering accessories for the MAV now. Most of the aftermarket guys have released products. Search the firm for what your looking for and I image you will find a lot of options.

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You can add accessory to any vehicle, but at what cost. You can buy a cheap heated steering wheel wrap for minimal bucks off Amazon. But if you want heated wheel using factory parts it will be much more expensive. Same with the inverter.

I have a feeling to add the 110w inverter to both cab & bed and a factory-like heated steering wheel to a base XLT, you maybe spending 1/3 or more of just adding the XLT Luxury package to your build (+$2500). Plus you get other included equipment (and all is covered under the factory warranty).

Like if she wants the heated wheel, I'm sure she would also like to heated seats, etc. Check out the XLT Luxury package on the build/price XLT Maverick page and you'll see all the additional equipment.

Keeping a wife happy is never cheap...Good luck!!!

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I did extremely well at tasca. I hate paying for shipping but it was still cheaper getting everything here. Each mudflap kit was gonna be $50 anyways. So it's like getting the seat cover and floor mats all around for $400 total? Thanks!

Ford Maverick Where to buy Maverick accessories from? 20220123_223126
Sponsored