First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 ford pickup, 71-72-73 ranchero, 68 torino,more
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i ordered my eco boost xlt fwd on june 9, i got a notice that on 10-25 it was in the trim line, when should it come, my dealer seems to not have a clue?
Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
Mine was built on 10/19, received it last Monday. Hopefully you should see it any day now.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just pretend that on June 9th you got knocked up.

Figure early to mid February that little bugger should be showing up!

Sponsored

EMD_Driver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was built on 10/19, received it last Monday. Hopefully you should see it any day now.
Interesting.. Mine was built 10/18. I wonder what the difference is. Mine is stuck in the lot where it was unloaded from rail.

I've heard lots of stories about quality / defects needing attention, but ours were built one day apart.

There was an issue with transmissions being over-filled, but the affected Mavericks were only built on 8/19. The bulletin didn't specify whether it was the whole truck's build date, or the transmission build date.

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
Mine was built today, 16 Nov, and expected to deliver 29 Nov-05Dec. So if that can be trusted, which is debatable, 2-3 weeks from date built. For the sake of your stress, I would just assume 4-6 weeks and not think about it. My vehicle started production and got it's little check mark 11 Nov.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built today, 16 Nov, and expected to deliver 29 Nov-05Dec. So if that can be trusted, which is debatable, 2-3 weeks from date built. For the sake of your stress, I would just assume 4-6 weeks and not think about it. My vehicle started production and got it's little check mark 11 Nov.
Nice - Mine went into production on 11/10 but hasn’t been built yet, what options did you order with yours?

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Production 10/22. Built email today, 11/17. Delivery estimate 12/22. Looks like 5 weeks to deliver to Florida.

XLT, 2.0, Cyber Orange, 360, Hard roll up tonneau

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i ordered my eco boost xlt fwd on june 9, i got a notice that on 10-25 it was in the trim line, when should it come, my dealer seems to not have a clue?
you'll know when you are notified to come pick it up. Anything other than that will be mostly speculation and a crap shoot. Expectations will only lead to frustrations on this.

Reactions: JJC

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You know what? I'd say a better question is "when should *I* expect delivery?" ;)

Alloymaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt maverick VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built 10/1 and i still havent got it. Good luck!

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost, 2021 VW ID.4
Been through all this already this year with my 2021 F150 PowerBoost Lariat. Here is the basic steps it takes:

1 - Complete order and get verification from Ford and the dealer.
2 - Wait
3 - Obtain your VIN from the dealer (Or call Ford support and ask them to look it up based on your order number)
4 - Once you have your VIN it means they have scheduled to have the parts required to build your truck on a certain build week. This does not usually show up right away on the Ford tracker but can be seen on the dealers tracker.
5 - Build date shows up on Ford's site (Also known as blend date and equates to a build week, not an actual day it will be built). Realize that your build date normally means it will be built some day that week and depending on when it started down the line it could cross two days of production.
6 - Approximately a week before your truck goes down the line, your Window Sticker should show up on the tracker.
7 - The day it completes running down the assembly line does not normally update the Ford tracker. If your truck needs manufacturer installed accessories like bed liners, mud flaps, etc.. it goes offsite to get those completed. Either way once that's complete the truck will sit in a holding lot until they have a schedule set for the trucks delivery.
8 - Once that schedule is set, you will get the "Built" update on your Ford tracker and they will normally update your ETA on the tracker at that time as well.
9 - Shipping times will vary depending on how far you are from the plant. For F150's manufactured in Michigan it was 2+ weeks just for the train ride to the west coast, then another couple of days to be convoyed to your dealer, then another day or two for them to "Receive" it and prep it for sale.
10 - Last thing is Build dates/weeks can and will change based on resources available and if certain options aren't available during that build week. Also, do not expect them to be built in the order that special orders were placed. They tend to do runs of the same type of truck to maximize the builds going through (i.e. build 500 XLT's with the same options). And if your options are not available you drop back on the list as well.

In the end, it's worth the wait, but can seem like forever while your knee deep in it. My son just ordered his Maverick XL last week and he's already chomping at the bit to get it.
Sponsored