First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody noticed that when cell phone plug in for GPS you won't be able to change stations my wife I phone. When I plug my aniord in GPS I DON'T get phone calls. Also radio is very static
Sponsored

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should not happen. Try hard reset (main button and right arrow for many seconds ). And check if fully updated.

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife's Edge is screwy too, I cannot run my Garmin GPS off the USB port on the dash, it appears to have a radio-only type of function. I just bought a Scosche cigarette lighter insert for the USB-A plug.

HRG

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does the truck have one or more cigerette light type outlets?

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody noticed that when cell phone plug in for GPS you won't be able to change stations my wife I phone. When I plug my aniord in GPS I DON'T get phone calls. Also radio is very static
For changing radio stations while Android Auto is plugged in, I've found this buggy to. The work around for me is to play audio on Android auto (anything works, podcast, audiobook, music) then click on the audio menu button (the left most button) then switch sources to the fm radio. Then the fm works as expected. I hope this helps.

I bet the receiving phone calls while Android auto is an Android setting or permissions. Check what the Android auto app or Android auto settings says. You might also, try this, with truck running, plug in your phone and see what it says, on your phone and on the truck. It may ask for permissions.

I hope this is helpful and gets you up and running. It's not intuitive to set up sometimes, but I think you'll enjoy it if you can get it up and running.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What about I phone have to take phone out to change stations and stations are very static

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have had no issues with iPhone plugged and using CarPlay. Have maps up and change stations fine.
Sponsored