Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi everyone! This is Muslogy Auto. It's an honour to join the Mavericktruckclub Forum.

We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer, and recently we started a new product line on Maverick, and will be making all kinds of accessories for the Maverick 2022.

The Following is our current develop list:

Double Layer Center Console Tray
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! double layer center console tray

Dash Storage Tray
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! dash storage tray

Cubby Door
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! cubby door

Shift Knob Metal Cover
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! shift knob metal cover

3D Tailgate Letter Inserts

For the design of the Dash Storage Tray and Cubby Door. We are wondering if there is anything we should make improvements?

Dash Storage Tray
On the Dash Storage Tray, we are trying to comprise a slot for FITS System(Is it a good idea? Let us know)
And also included Coin slot and cards slot, two components

Cubby Door
Pop up Switch

If you have anything in your mind that you think is essential for the Maverick, bring it on! We will make it happen if we are capable for that.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All that stuff looks great.

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
Thank you bud! About the Dash Storage Tray, we make it with coin slot and card slot. Do you think it is a good idea?
I'm not the one you directed the question to, but having an out of the way place within the driver's reach to store cards is always a plus.

Will the coin rack have segregated storage for different denominations?

You may want to provide an dash storage tray without the large FITS slot. I like the idea but I also like to keep my sightlines clear over the dash.

I've heard several people complain of warped plastics on the dash and the need for a good dash carpet or cover. There is one on amazon, I think with varied reviews (inconsistent manufacturing I guess). Something like that that gives an increased friction surface could be nice.

Sponsored

ClarkAston

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a huge fan of the FITS slot on the Dash cubby. I can't imagine what I would ever want to attach there. I want a clear sightline but I love stuff like this. Not sure what should go in its place. Maybe it could just be a door cover for the dash cubby. I would like another closed area. But I like the look of everything else!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I'm not the one you directed the question to, but having an out of the way place within the driver's reach to store cards is always a plus.

Will the coin rack have segregated storage for different denominations?

You may want to provide an dash storage tray without the large FITS slot. I like the idea but I also like to keep my sightlines clear over the dash.

I've heard several people complain of warped plastics on the dash and the need for a good dash carpet or cover. There is one on amazon, I think with varied reviews (inconsistent manufacturing I guess). Something like that that gives an increased friction surface could be nice.
Wow! Thank you so much for your suggestions and comment.

For the coin rack, currently we design it for one denomination.

For the FITS slot, we would like to collect more opinions from owners of Maverick. We may delete the FITS slot if there are more owners have the same idea with you

I believe the dash carpet is a good idea! Let me bring it to the team!

Again, thank you so much for your suggestions. We appreciate it.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Not a huge fan of the FITS slot on the Dash cubby. I can't imagine what I would ever want to attach there. I want a clear sightline but I love stuff like this. Not sure what should go in its place. Maybe it could just be a door cover for the dash cubby. I would like another closed area. But I like the look of everything else!
Yea, we are collecting more opinoins about the FITS slot and may delete it on our final products

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Color options? Love it if I can continue the orange accents
We usually make the storage tray with black ABS material, and equipped with insert mats. We will make different colors for inserts mats.

For the Shift Knob Mental Cover, we are still considering what color should be made. I believe orange would be a good idea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I like the dash storage tray, but since it will be directly in the sun, it might not be the best place to store cards.
Considering it would be an easy way for drivers to reach their cards 🤔

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The things that usually end up on my dash are sunglasses, hats, parking passes, laundry quarters, reusable straws, and more hats.

Maybe something that keeps hats from flying and gives glasses coverage, coin slots are good and the fits slot could be good aswell.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
The things that usually end up on my dash are sunglasses, hats, parking passes, laundry quarters, reusable straws, and more hats.

Maybe something that keeps hats from flying and gives glasses coverage, coin slots are good and the fits slot could be good aswell.
What design would be helpful for keeping hats from flying? Any suggetions?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What design would be helpful for keeping hats from flying? Any suggetions?
Probably something that sticks up a little and has a lip or edge to catch it. Like that fits slot but maybe there is a lip in the back of it or something. What you have looks pretty cool. Obviously real world use will tell ya the most. I will probably try one out when I get my Maverick.
Sponsored