First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I started to reply what I thought it was, but mine was an obscene version so I deleted it.

Now I can't wait to get my Mav and see if this little sensor is in there.

I'm the last guy to figure these things out. I had my Expedition for a full year before I triggered the switch by the reading lamps --- lo and behold, my rear wing windows cranked out about 4"!
I'm not kidding, I was shocked!

I also just learned that garage door openers have "learning buttons" and now I'm going to program in both of my daughters' garage doors! Cool.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some are better than others. Some that vary the frequencies are better. Due to carpet and doors and walls that can muffle the sound in a house it may take several. Best to get one with switch to lower frequencies to human range to test noise levels. I usually place one near each entry door. I have three outside doors on my house with an outside plug within 4ft of each and have a sonic device in each one. I live on 28 acres and have field mice, skunks, armadillos, fox, wild pigs, deer, coyote, fire ants, snakes, pill bugs (they are really interesting, are members of shrimp family with copper based blood, eat their own poop to recapture copper. People sell them on eBay and I have a fortune in my yard. Remember when copper based pesticide was used to pressure treat fence posts and after 10+ years the fence would blow over because the fence post was about 2.5" in diameter from about 1" below ground level to 1" above. Pill bugs were eating the post to get the copper.😂) Also have a wild dog come by from time to time that hunts the mice. Will not get closer to anyone than about 100 feet.
Seen another post where the OP stated he used battery operated ones from Amazon with success. I have had issues with rodents getting into my cars. I may try one thanks.

AZMavHyb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick XLT lux hybrid, pickup yesterday

7ABF4B5F-BB6E-479B-ACC0-4465C527E80A.jpeg

It houses the camera for the emergency brake assist system. It has triggered on me twice with a big red flashing alert on the dashboard.
I'm speculating that the compartment is vented to prevent heat build up.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seen another post where the OP stated he used battery operated ones from Amazon with success. I have had issues with rodents getting into my cars. I may try one thanks.
I had rats eat wiring harness plus 6-8" off battery cables plus plastic corner of fuse box $5480+ on 2018 frontier pickup. Now have motion activated ones in engine compartment hoping for success there. My main worry is the detector not seeing the varmints. Good luck.

Sponsored

KHut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its the Chick Filet "instant order" button. You get pushed to the head of the line, but can only initiate once per week...

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its the Chick Filet "instant order" button. You get pushed to the head of the line, but can only initiate once per week...
It only seems to work at Taco Bell, is my unit defective?

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverick XLT lux hybrid, pickup yesterday

7ABF4B5F-BB6E-479B-ACC0-4465C527E80A.jpeg
That’s the interior security camera, there’s a back up smear and front facing camera with the camera package.

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you unplug the Front Camera (IPM-A)? The connector is right next to the temp sensor.
Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 9.03.19 PM.png
Do you know where the heated wiper park wiring plugs in? I'm wondering if it's up near the camera under the same console cover. Safelite replace my window and I feel no heat near the wipers when I turn on my heated mirrors.