First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Train has stayed in Mt. Shasta/Dunsmuir Terminal since late Wednesday night. No movement today at all so far. And arrival in Portland has changed from 11/27 to 11/29 now. I like to think a railroad engineer got to spend more time with their family. :)

I can wait two more days. Especially since it looks like it is so far ahead of schedule on the shipping estimate.
My train has not moved since last Wednesday evening. I hope it continues its last jaunt to Portland soon. I was thinking I would have it this week because it was moving so quickly. I think that window has closed now. I remain the eternal optimist though. Soon and very soon!
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hope you get it here soon! Mine was delivered today. I will be up in Washington quite a bit for racing motocross (castle rock/riverdale and woodland). Will let you all know when I do go if interested.

image_50407937.JPG
Congrats! Looks fantastic!! BTW, we consider that part of Washington to be in Oregon. :D

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my railcar number. Called UP and the automated machine kept telling me it arrived at Industry yesterday around 6:30 pm??? Not sure what that means.

Either way, here is my number if anyone can make sense of where my truck is lol

TTGX994938

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my railcar number. Called UP and the automated machine kept telling me it arrived at Industry yesterday around 6:30 pm??? Not sure what that means.

Either way, here is my number if anyone can make sense of where my truck is lol

TTGX994938
Industry = Barnes Yard Portland

CONGRATS!

EDIT: I just checked your rail car and it says it is arriving tonight at "Industry". So real close.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My train has not moved since last Wednesday evening. I hope it continues its last jaunt to Portland soon. I was thinking I would have it this week because it was moving so quickly. I think that window has closed now. I remain the eternal optimist though. Soon and very soon!
My status just changed, it finally departed this morning from Mt. Shasta City/Dunsmuir, soon to be crossing the Oregon border!

AeroMech21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT (Carbonized Grey)
Congrats! Looks fantastic!! BTW, we consider that part of Washington to be in Oregon. :D
Haha fair enough I suppose lol! Not sure when Grays Harbor MX will be back for spring riding but will take some trips up that way and into Seattle to visit some friends.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Industry = Barnes Yard Portland

CONGRATS!

EDIT: I just checked your rail car and it says it is arriving tonight at "Industry". So real close.
Awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Cool map! Been checking my Maverick on palsapp tracking every day but no change. Looks like it's been sitting at the Portland rail yard since 11/18 waiting to hitch a ride on a trailer.
Mine said Portland yesterday mine showed up this morning, drove it home tonight.

Sponsored

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
The wait is finally over, picked up the truck today!

Bowen Scarff was great to work with. MSRP as promised and I was able to apply my $500 Washington Farm Bureau certificate. This is my price sheet before the $500 certificate was applied:

Ford Maverick Western Washington Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 11.45.29 PM

otter101

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux, Nissan, Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What’s is the Washington farm bureau certificate?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My status just changed, it finally departed this morning from Mt. Shasta City/Dunsmuir, soon to be crossing the Oregon border!
I spoke too soon. It stopped 30 miles up the tracks and been sitting there midday since Tuesday. Can't even make it into Oregon.

I did read an article this morning about how Union Pacific is having severe labor shortages. Bummer.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
It's too quiet in here! Where are all the WA folks? 😉
Well. I’m not there now but I was born in Seattle and spent my early childhood in Tacoma.
Sponsored

Reactions: bgn