PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is my price sheet for my truck from Bowen Scarff. It should give you an idea of fees/costs other than MSRP.

Ford Maverick Western Washington 20211108_144637
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here is my price sheet for my truck from Bowen Scarff. It should give you an idea of fees/costs other than MSRP.

20211108_144637.jpg
Not bad!

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3

20211108_144637.jpg
Nice! Did they try to hard or soft sell you on any add-ons when you worked on paperwork with the finance manager?

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! Did they try to hard or soft sell you on any add-ons when you worked on paperwork with the finance manager?
The Finance Department did offer an extended warranty and explained it to me (5 minute). I was courteous and let her talk about it knowing I would not purchase it. The warranty would have taken my payments (60month/1.9%) and raised it about $50 to $60. Other than that, the process was easy and took about 1 1/2 hours. Brandon (salesperson) showed me the features and helped me connect my phone to the truck.

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
The Finance Department did offer an extended warranty and explained it to me (5 minute). I was courteous and let her talk about it knowing I would not purchase it. The warranty would have taken my payments (60month/1.9%) and raised it about $50 to $60. Other than that, the process was easy and took about 1 1/2 hours. Brandon (salesperson) showed me the features and helped me connect my phone to the truck.
Oh that’s not bad at all, sounds like a typical finance department experience. Thanks for sharing!(y)

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fooled around in Photoshop tonight. First I started with cyber orange painted tow hooks, darkened ACC panel and black Ford oval, which I had done previously. Then I have been toying with the idea of painting my Lariat grill bar. I am not in love with silver with the Cyber Orange and black look I am going with.

So I created a black out grill bars. And then black bars with a cyber orange stripe. And then paint the grill bars cyber orange with black stripe. Then cyber orange bars and stripe. And then finally with cyber orange and black Ford oval.

See my photoshop fun below:
BEFORE EDITS
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODbefore

Black Bar, darkened ACC and painted tow hooks, black oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODblkbar

Black bars, CO stripe, black oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODblkcarsylwstripe

CO bars, black stripe, black oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODylwbarblkstr

CO bars, CO stripe, black oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODylwbarylwstr

CO bars, black stripe, CO oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODylwbarsblkstrpylwoval

CO bars, CO stripe, CO oval
Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVMODallcyber

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Checked my VIN on palsapp today and the status still shows "pending" but the destination has updated to show "Kent WA/Bowen Scarff" instead of the usual "null" value. My window sticker date has also updated with today's date. Baby steps!
Oh boy, just looked on palsapp and my status now says "Dispatched 11/26" from Portland to Kent!

Hoping it is delivered tonight and dealer prepped tomorrow so I can take it home🤞

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FINALLY!

Ford Maverick Western Washington IMG_20211126_155251

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was out in Westport today so tried out sand mode. Results: it was probably meant for dry sand, but normal drive mode was excellent. It handled like a champ.

2F05B62C-F7CE-4A0B-9231-771598C1FB85.jpeg
Fantastic! I'm down to my final days. I notice you have no front plate bracket. Are you going to go without it, or you going to try to do an air dam mounting kit? I've asked my dealer not to install mine. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now in Roseville, California awaiting the next train to pickup the car and take it northbound. Halfway through the Golden State!

UPDATE: In Mount Shasta City/Dunsmuir Terminal as of 10:10 PM Wednesday night. I decided not to post a fresh post for a same day update. But I did update the map below. Over 3/4 the way to Portland!!!

Route20211124a.jpg
Train has stayed in Mt. Shasta/Dunsmuir Terminal since late Wednesday night. No movement today at all so far. And arrival in Portland has changed from 11/27 to 11/29 now. I like to think a railroad engineer got to spend more time with their family. :)

I can wait two more days. Especially since it looks like it is so far ahead of schedule on the shipping estimate.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Train has stayed in Mt. Shasta/Dunsmuir Terminal since late Wednesday night. No movement today at all so far. And arrival in Portland has changed from 11/27 to 11/29 now. I like to think a railroad engineer got to spend more time with their family. :)

I can wait two more days. Especially since it looks like it is so far ahead of schedule on the shipping estimate.
Nice to see some updates from you. Please post pics once you get them. Thanks.
As an aside, I also put a reserve on the F150 Lightning for the wife. She wants an EV now instead of a Honda CR-V. Who knows I might get her into the Maverick and I get the Lightning. :)
I hope you folks had a very nice thanksgiving.

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was out in Westport today so tried out sand mode. Results: it was probably meant for dry sand, but normal drive mode was excellent. It handled like a champ.

2F05B62C-F7CE-4A0B-9231-771598C1FB85.jpeg
It's the soft sand that's a problem. I think the sand mode turns off the traction control so you can spin the wheels when bogging down in the sand. Otherwise, the control keeps applying the brake on the spinning wheels and switching back and forth and you don't move. I live on the other side of the bay.

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fantastic! I'm down to my final days. I notice you have no front plate bracket. Are you going to go without it, or you going to try to do an air dam mounting kit? I've asked my dealer not to install mine. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.
They just forgot to install the bracket when they did the PDI and I haven’t made it a priority to get it put on. I really like the look of it without but i am eventually going to put it on. The hassle of getting pulled over because of it outweighs the benefits of looks for me.

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Oh boy, just looked on palsapp and my status now says "Dispatched 11/26" from Portland to Kent!

Hoping it is delivered tonight and dealer prepped tomorrow so I can take it home🤞
Got word that the truck arrived this morning! Waiting for the service department to perform PDI on it which could take a couple of days and then it's ready for pickup.
Sponsored