413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've had my Maverick here in the Springfield MA area for just over a week now. I've yet to see another one in the wild around here before or after receiving mine.
Who else here is in or around Springfield? Do you have your Mav yet? Have you seen any others? Am I just a super smart and lucky guy that has the area's only Maverick? (I know I'm not because my dealer had at least a dozen deliveries before mine)
Sponsored

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape
I’ve had mine for just over a month. Cactus Grey Lariat Hybrid. Been great so far for my commute from Longmeadow to Holyoke and for running around town.

OP
OP

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool! I'm in the same general area (live in Agawam, family/friends in Long/Elong) but I work primarily in Springfield. My 10 mile work commute typically gets 60+ mpg on my Carb Gray XL.
I ordered from Marcotte and I believe they received 4 mavericks on my shipment alone, but I was unavailable when it came in so it took me a couple days to get mine so I didnt see the others on the lot.
Have you seen any others on the road?

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape
I also ordered from Marcotte, I think mine was one of two that came in in late March. I've seen a couple others, one in someone's front yard here in Longmeadow on Route 5 and another randomly on 91 South one day while I was headed home from the office.

I have been surprised I haven't seen more around given that Marcotte had what I gathered was at least a few dozen orders. Oddly, I also haven't heard of anyone ordering or taking delivery from Balise, Sarat or Family Ford in Enfield.

OP
OP

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still haven't seen another one in the wild.

Just finished my first tank the other day at 607 miles, with a bit left. Filled up at Costco for $53 and drew a crowd of envious "real truck" owners dropping a lot more money.
One guy offered me a "straight up" trade of his '20 F-250 that Carvana was offering 38k for. I laughed, even though Carvana is only offering me 30k.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Enfield and there is a red XLT I see at my son's baseball games. Also saw a black one in town last fall.

OP
OP

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Enfield and there is a red XLT I see at my son's baseball games. Also saw a black one in town last fall.
I've been in Enfield a few times for my kids appointments and for shopping. Haven't spotted one there either.
Either they are still super rare, or I'm just not very observant.

burger_time

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen a few in the Hadley/Amherst area. The first I think was sometime in June but I've seen several more since then. I'm waiting on my '23 Lariat hybrid now 🤞

clearviewx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have seen some in the Palmer area. Ordered mine from Marcotte have a schedule for production week of 3/13/23.

Sponsored

Kismet

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hampshire county here, Ive seen one in Chicopee at the home depot parking lot. It was the same trim and color I ordered so I got a little preview of what my truck will look like.

Mine is scheduled to be built early May.

clearviewx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Truck finally made it to Mass. It's in East Brookfield at the CSX railyard. Needs to make it to Holyoke still. ETA is 5/4/23.:)

OP
OP

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had their recalls done locally? How did your dealers service department do?

I had one done at Marcotte, had some issues, thinking of sticking them with the parts for the second one and going with Sarat.
Sponsored