First Name
Cyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sarat has been solid for me. No experience with Marcotte though.

You should be seeing a new white Mav in your neck of the woods soon 😜

clearviewx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My brother-in-Law has a 2022 Hybrid Lariat Area51. I've got two dealerships closer to me than Marcotte but that's where I bought my 2011 Ranger XLT.

Sponsored

SleepySin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep! Picked it up mid June 😁

BLachance75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my hybrid Lariat Wednesday.

Ford Maverick Western MA owners? IMG_2739

Kismet

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purchased mine from Balise Ford in Wilbraham. There was no BS. They did the COVP correctly, honored MSRP, didn't do any sneaky dealer add-on BS. They didn't even try to pressure the extended warranty on me or tack on a bunch of nonsense fees when they realized I was going to be paying cash.

I ordered the truck. I waited. They called me when it showed up. I went in and paid exactly what I expected with zero surprises.

Now Marcotte Ford in Holyoke...they are another story. I called and made an appointment for the next day to come put in my order. The next morning they called to tell me order banks closed and my appointment was cancelled unless I wanted to order something else. I told them that the orders for Hybrids were scheduled to close that day but not until 10pm and I was ordering EcoBoost anyways. They told me I was wrong and wouldn't be able to order a 2023 Maverick, Ecoboost or Hybrid, but I could order something else. I told them to cancel.

I am glad I immediately called Balise to double check. Marcotte gave me bad info and was insistent that I was wrong.

They didn't stop there though...because I contacted them one time and made an appointment, I started getting weekly sales calls asking if I was still interested in a new vehicle and email spam about their lot inventory. I had actually had to unsubscribe from their auto mail, block email from one of their sales people, and block their phone number to get it to stop.

So if your nearest options are Marcotte or Balise, I would recommended Balise.

Sponsored

BLachance75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live closer to Balise Ford in Wilbraham so I’ll probably have any service done there.

Balise told me that they weren’t going to start scheduling appointments until after the order banks opened because they didn’t know what time they’d open. Marcotte scheduled an appointment when they knew the date. I had a good experience there. They didn’t try to add anything on, honored MSRP of when I ordered and were east to get ahold of when I had questions.

Tomcat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cyber Orange Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just bought my Cyber Orange XLT from Balise in Wilbraham. Paid MSRP with no dealer options. This one was dealer ordered. Wife wanted to test drive a new Escape and I saw the Maverick on the lot. We both ended up buying a car!
Sponsored