Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Canada and picking up my hybrid maverick today

i saw forum posts and on weathertech website they don't have any options for hybrid vehicle right now - just ecoboost

i've seen some posts saying the escape hybrid are also an exact fit?

so i emailed sales@weathertech to get an official response - even mentioning that smart liner brand has them already

this was their response "Unfortunately, as this is a brand new vehicle/model year, the mats are in development at this time. We do apologize but we do not have any information on a product release. For the most up to date information with regards to future availability, please sign up for product updates."

I have ordered the OEM floor liners but like others, don't like how it doesn't cover underneath the gas pedal so I will be shopping around
and maybe try the 20-22 escape hybrid weathertech mats
Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is very disappointing. I really like Weathertech mats,but winter is coming. Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with a brand of floormats called Rough Country? They make front and rear mats for the Maverick hybrid.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is very disappointing. I really like Weathertech mats,but winter is coming. Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with a brand of floormats called Rough Country? They make front and rear mats for the Maverick hybrid.
Rough Country are overpriced, and they are identical to the Smartliner brand. They took the Smartliner and slapped their branding on it and called it theirs. Check out the Smartliners at autoanything.com. They also have the 3DKagu brand as well. Or you can wait on the Tuxmats, due for release in Sept.

OP
OP

golfguy2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rough Country are overpriced, and they are identical to the Smartliner brand. They took the Smartliner and slapped their branding on it and called it theirs. Check out the Smartliners at autoanything.com. They also have the 3DKagu brand as well. Or you can wait on the Tuxmats, due for release in Sept.
i saw smart liners on ebay that ship to canada for $20 import fees - they are still cheaper than weathertech so I think i am going to try for those

i do have the oem hybrid mats on order and will probably sell them on here when they come in (no eta on those either lol)

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i saw smart liners on ebay that ship to canada for $20 import fees - they are still cheaper than weathertech so I think i am going to try for those

i do have the oem hybrid mats on order and will probably sell them on here when they come in (no eta on those either lol)
Good choice. I have them as well and really like them. I couldn't wait any longer for Tuxmat, which I believe is Canada based. Judging by pictures of Kagu and Tuxmats, they look really nice - almost too nice to get dirty. I'd probably waste endless time taking them out and cleaning them just to keep them looking new. The Smartliners really hit the sweet spot for me in the sense that they provide more than adequate coverage, and look good but not enough that it will bother me seeing them dirty. lol

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have them on eco boost and love them easy to clean and easy to lock in.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the information! I was suspicious when I compared the two. Guess I'll just wait a bit longer.
Sponsored