First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked up my new 2023 XLT Ecco-Boost Maverick a week ago. I ordered a new set of Weather-Tech mats and mud flaps for it and just received them yesterday. I wish that I would have known about the Tuxmats, I think that I would have ordered them in place of the Weather-Tech's.
I sold my Ford ones($100)…the tuxmats cover so well don’t have that hard plastic thing going on
Sponsored

Blue1005

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i went with smart liner like 6 months ago cause i was tired of waiting for WT. Good liners with no issues and cheaper.

Dude84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i went with smart liner like 6 months ago cause i was tired of waiting for WT. Good liners with no issues and cheaper.
I got the smart liners as well. Great price and fit perfect. Couldn't be happier.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the Cerakote. But don't have my truck. Getting the airbags replaced and on day #3. Will update with pics when done and thanks again! (My old WT mats were pretty beat up so if this protects em, great!)
Good luck!!

I think that if you get them prepped/washed well and don't layer the coats before they dry - you'll be really pleased with the results!

BigShoots920

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had the Weather Tech in the past and i just isn't flush to the driver door. I had the factor set from GMC on my last vehicle and they had the same issue. I found these 3D ones and they are flush all around and the back of them is made out of a velcro type material so they stay in place great even in the back where there isn't a button. I also bought the smart liners for like $80 but when I tried to return them, they dinged me $40 for the shipping I said meh for $40 they can sit in the basement as backup.

https://3dmatsusa.com/collections/c...gu-floor-liner?model=MjAyM0BGT1JEQE1BVkVSSUNL

OP
OP
FriscoTXJoe

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I never understand why they don't make the floor mat to cover up under the gas pedal like WeatherTech does.

The Tremor comes standard with the all weather mats and I am still likely to purchase the WT mats.

I would recommend Cerakoting the WT mats so you can wipe them off easily.
Here you go! Before and after Cerakote! Drying now!

Thank you again.

Have you used it on the plastic out parts? I am thinking of doing the door cladding on the bottom, the plastic on top of the bed and the bumpers.

Ford Maverick WeatherTech Mats vs. Ford Maverick Mats Comparison Review -- Conclusion:  Go with WT IMG_20230321_110009

Ford Maverick WeatherTech Mats vs. Ford Maverick Mats Comparison Review -- Conclusion:  Go with WT IMG_20230321_110949

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you used it on the plastic out parts? I am thinking of doing the door cladding on the bottom, the plastic on top of the bed and the bumpers.

Those looks great! Good job!

I did use it on my Bronco's fender flares and rear bumper cover with great success. However - I removed all of those and applied the cerakote in my basement. I had plans to do the mirror caps and door handles but sold it before I had the chance to.

On my Model 3 - I did the Frunk area that is basically all plastic - and I applied the second coat before the first coat was fully cured and quite frankly it looks like shit now. Nobody else notices or has ever said anything but II can see all the spots where there is a "whitening" that almost looks like the plastic faded.

I believe this happened because I did it in my garage where the humidity wasn't controlled and the initial coat was not fully cured.

Although this time of the year might not be bad for humidity in Texas just be careful, I would allow for extra dry/curing time for vehicle plastics.

OP
OP
FriscoTXJoe

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You got it, thank you again for your suggestion. I just might coat myself in that stuff too!

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You got it, thank you again for your suggestion. I just might coat myself in that stuff too!
The best part is being able to wipe them down and the dirt and staining actually wipes away with it.

A quick vacuum and then a shop rag with some hot water will keep them looking nearly as good as they do right now!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry to come in with an opinion, I tried TUXMAT with my MAV and will never go back. #NOTASPONSOR. I've had WT in 5 vehicles.

The coverage Tuxmat offers is hands down superior especially "dead pedal" area for us up here in the salt belt, nothing like resting your foot there and just having the salt and snow build up haveway up the carpet where the WT doesn't cover,

TUXMAT covers all the way up the footwell, and i'm thoroughly impressed!

https://www.tuxmat.com/
Tuxmats are bomb. Look so good, woven texture creates a very grabby surface, and clean up like-new with a wash. They just look like they were made for the Maverick's unique rugged styled interior.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd also throw SmartLiner out there for consideration for anyone in the market. I just installed them and they look nearly identical to these WTs and are ~$75 cheaper. The quality is top notch, fit and finish is perfect. Highly recommend. - https://a.co/d/iNputs7

1678722403243.png
Got mine today as the OEM mavericks are toast after 1 winter. Smartliner looks great out of the box. Not so much in the Mav. The lockdown holes do not line up and a bulge up front by the pedals.
They looked better going back into the box and ordering husky. Not happy with wasting my time, guessing lemons run in any manufacture
Ford Maverick WeatherTech Mats vs. Ford Maverick Mats Comparison Review -- Conclusion:  Go with WT IMG_0640

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine today as the OEM mavericks are toast after 1 winter. Smartliner looks great out of the box. Not so much in the Mav. The lockdown holes do not line up and a bulge up front by the pedals.
They looked better going back into the box and ordering husky. Not happy with wasting my time, guessing lemons run in any manufacture
Damn, sorry to hear that man. They might have sent you the Hybrid floor mats by accident - their lockdown holes are different, and the shape by the pedal is different as well. They might be able to send you the correct ones on their dime if you reach out to them.

Ford Maverick WeatherTech Mats vs. Ford Maverick Mats Comparison Review -- Conclusion:  Go with WT 1680143309678

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my Smartliners as soon as they came back in stock. They extend farther up the front of leg room compartments as the competition. I line up the holes wiggle them a bit and they flawlessly lock into place. Easy to clean, hard to scuff, impossible to beat the sub 130 price point for a full set. Will buy Smartliners again.
Sponsored