Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No question for me: I will also get the WeatherTech. Living in Chicago area, I can drive to the factory and pick them up direct.
that Would be a nice option to have, it would be cool to have a video of the factory floor. I had wondered if it’s a spray type molding process. Anyway, I find it great that they are manufactured in the USA. I try my hardest to support all USA manufacturing even if it cost me a little more.
Sponsored

Maverick Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wondering HOW you can buy a mat made especially for the Maverick when they don't carry them yet. All they have are mats that you can cut yourself. Per their website:
Laser Measured FloorLiners are not available for your 2022 Ford Maverick. We do offer All-Weather Floor Mats for your vehicle, but availability varies depending on your vehicle's options.

Ford Maverick Weathertech mats complete set installed with added Ceramic Protection 2.CHEV_Cruze_14_W275_GR
Shop All-Weather Floor Mats

Not interested in the above product? Click Sign Up to be the first to know when new products are available for your 2022 Ford Maverick.

DaFaDa

First Name
Ronald Koons
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart
I wondering HOW you can buy a mat made especially for the Maverick when they don't carry them yet. All they have are mats that you can cut yourself. Per their website:
Laser Measured FloorLiners are not available for your 2022 Ford Maverick. We do offer All-Weather Floor Mats for your vehicle, but availability varies depending on your vehicle's options.

2.CHEV_Cruze_14_W275_GR.jpg

Not interested in the above product? Click Sign Up to be the first to know when new products are available for your 2022 Ford Maverick.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/20...it/maverick-engine-type-c2/standard-gasoline/

look available to me..?

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
everyone on here is obsessed with ceramic coating everything. You bought the cheapest truck on the market, not a limited edition exotic.

ccubedzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Cactus Grey XLT/FX4/4KT/CP360
everyone on here is obsessed with ceramic coating everything. You bought the cheapest truck on the market, not a limited edition exotic.
It doesn't have anything to do with owning an exotic. It more or less is adding a layer of protection to keep salt, dirt, etc. out of the porous texture of the mats themselves. Here in Michigan, one winter can destroy interior plastics and mats. I bought a set of all weather mats for our Acadia, and they were permanently stained from salt and dirt after one winter. I have tried powerwashing, scrubbing and everything else to get them back to their factory look, but no can do. I plan on putting ceramic on my Weathertechs as soon as they arrive, before they go in the truck. Nothing wrong with preventative maintenance.

Sponsored

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2.CHEV_Cruze_14_W275_GR.jpg

Mats are available for the 2.0L Maverick, but not the hybrid. The floor is different.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesn't have anything to do with owning an exotic. It more or less is adding a layer of protection to keep salt, dirt, etc. out of the porous texture of the mats themselves. Here in Michigan, one winter can destroy interior plastics and mats. I bought a set of all weather mats for our Acadia, and they were permanently stained from salt and dirt after one winter. I have tried powerwashing, scrubbing and everything else to get them back to their factory look, but no can do. I plan on putting ceramic on my Weathertechs as soon as they arrive, before they go in the truck. Nothing wrong with preventative maintenance.
Our Buick’s mats saw their fair share of salt and snow as well. I had success just periodically wiping them down with armor all dash cleaner.
At the end of the day, it might be a losing battle, seeing how we are talking about the floor of a vehicle here.
Glad I no longer live up north.

OP
OP
Rodeoman74

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Caught red handed, I’m a huge fan of the added protection and and amazing look that ceramic brings. It might be that I’m a little lazy and want to limit the time of cleaning.

Last edited:

Sawyer23

First Name
Sawyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have a set of the Ford factory weather mats and they are not rubbery. Actually quite stiff and similar to what I see here with the weather tech. However, they work great and I have my custom Ford carpet mats beneath them. Alls well so far.
Would you mind posting a picture of the Ford mats? They're a part of my order and I'm curious if it's worth changing them.

pjlawton

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition Lariat
I have the Maverick Mats and I like them so far. I don't think they're quite as good as WeatherTech or Husky but I'm okay with them.
Sponsored