First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: production pushed back from week of January 30th to the week of February 6th.
Same dealer, @FordDiehard. After receiving a March 27th week, I actually was moved up to March 20 week. I’m actually shocked to be scheduled.
Sponsored

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same dealer, @FordDiehard. After receiving a March 27th week, I actually was moved up to March 20 week. I’m actually shocked to be scheduled.
I hope I don't jinx myself, but since I haven't gotten any further emails, I suppose that's a good omen it's still on track for production next week.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope I don't jinx myself, but since I haven't gotten any further emails, I suppose that's a good omen it's still on track for production next week.
Is this your build date? They seem to be moving a little faster now than last fall when mine was done.

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an order number from Ford but no VIN so I can't look it up on their site. Dealer says they can't see the State build schedule either. I'm located in Winchester VA, an hour and a half from DC
If you have the order num. you can call 800-334-4375 and they can give you the vin.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this your build date? They seem to be moving a little faster now than last fall when mine was done.
Mine is a new 23 order (not a rollover from 22) placed 9/16, initial email about production was for week of Jan 30th, then pushed back to week of Feb 6th.

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is a new 23 order (not a rollover from 22) placed 9/16, initial email about production was for week of Jan 30th, then pushed back to week of Feb 6th.
Your getting there. For me, last October, production to built was very quick. About a month for shipping.

agrofarm100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
carrington
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit and super duty ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I missed seeing this post somehow. Picked up Maverick xl hybrid from Smart Ford in South Boston VA 1/25/23. It was ordered September 16 and moved through the system steadily. Only delay was about 2 weeks added to delivery. Really pleased with the truck and the dealer was fantastic.

The first dealer I ordered from was a waste of time from Oct 12/ 21. Later I found they had no allocations. And when roll over time came that dealership was selling out. That's when I went to Smart Ford. They Rock!

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Email from Ford @ 7:19pm last night:

"Dear WILLIAM xxxxxxx,

Great news! Your 2023 Maverick LARIAT has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment. Our current estimate for delivery to Richmond Ford West is between March 9, 2023, and March 15, 2023." I'm sure the wait will seem like an eternity.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

"Dear WILLIAM xxxxxxx,

Great news! Your 2023 Maverick LARIAT has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment. Our current estimate for delivery to Richmond Ford West is between March 9, 2023, and March 15, 2023." I'm sure the wait will seem like an eternity.
Hell ya!!!

LongLivePeart2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

"Dear WILLIAM xxxxxxx,

Congrats! Hey at least it’s not vaporware… it exists! So excited for you! Yours is scheduled to arrive around when mine is to be built.

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

"Dear WILLIAM xxxxxxx,

That's awesome! I got mine at Richmond Ford West, too. Who is your rep? Finance guy will try to sell you ESP but won't push it if you say no right away.

LongLivePeart2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's awesome! I got mine at Richmond Ford West, too. Who is your rep? Finance guy will try to sell you ESP but won't push it if you say no right away.
+1 for Richmond Ford West. Chiming in on a question not directed towards me :), my rep is PJ — solid guy so far and has dealt well with all my questions. Was just reading the ESP thread tonight and have decided to buy one… happily from RFW if they meet Granger’s price.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike Johnson is my Sales Rep.
Mine is Dario. Very laid back guy. He suggested I get the SIBL and hard tonneau cover done at the dealership instead of at the factory and I'm glad I listened. I think that helped in getting my Maverick in about 5 months.
PJ was the one that helped me when I picked up my Maverick because Dario was out that day. He was awesome and very attentive.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

"Dear WILLIAM xxxxxxx,

My truck arrived at the dealer a little earlier than projected. It arrived March 3rd, and I picked it up today! After reading about the skyrocketing interest rates, I was pleasantly surprised. Henrico Federal Credit Union currently offers 36 months @ 4.64%, 48 months @ 4.94% and 60 months @ 5.14%. The Finance Manager said that was better than Ford could offer. Jason Tucker is his name, he kind of dispelled my preconceived notion of that ALL Finance Managers were high pressure add-on product salesman. Great experience overall.
Sponsored