First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped at Madison Ford in Madison (just south of Culpeper) yesterday because they had an Area 51 AWD EB parked near the entrance. I only stopped to be curious & look at the window sticker. It's used (3262 miles) but according to the sticker, being sold As-Is/No Warranty (which struck me as odd, as I would think the original warranty would transfer, but whatever).

It's got FX-4, CP-360, XLT (non-Lux), and some other odds & ends.

I really want the hybrid I ordered, but was just curious what the markup would be. No price on the sticker, so I checked when I got home: https://www.madisonfordsales.com/used-Madison-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8F99NRA07214

The listed price on their website is $40,175, so I guess about a $10k markup over original sticker. And it's used. Crazy days we're livin in.... 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stopped at Madison Ford in Madison (just south of Culpeper) yesterday because they had an Area 51 AWD EB parked near the entrance. I only stopped to be curious & look at the window sticker. It's used (3262 miles) but according to the sticker, being sold As-Is/No Warranty (which struck me as odd, as I would think the original warranty would transfer, but whatever).

It's got FX-4, CP-360, XLT (non-Lux), and some other odds & ends.

I really want the hybrid I ordered, but was just curious what the markup would be. No price on the sticker, so I checked when I got home: https://www.madisonfordsales.com/used-Madison-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8F99NRA07214

The listed price on their website is $40,175, so I guess about a $10k markup over original sticker. And it's used. Crazy days we're livin in.... 🤷‍♂️
[/QUOTE
I was there buying my Ranger the day the older couple was selling it to Madison Ford for a profit. The no warranty as is, is from the dealer but does have the factory warranty. That's the same my Ranger said.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine at Richmond Ford West on Thursday, but due to the order system being overwhelmed it was Friday when the order was entered. Got it in writing they will sell at MSRP at the time it was ordered.

Last edited:

10Terp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer XLT, '06 Escape Hybrid, '04 Expy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine from Jerry's Ford in Leesburg. They got 44 orders last year and only 4 were unfulfilled and rolled over into MY23. I'm the 1st or 2nd new MY23 order and they even gave me Priority Code 12 (the carryovers got a 10).

They only charge MSRP for retail orders. My wife and I actually ordered a '22 Explorer XLT back in June and they even knocked $1k off of MSRP when we came to pick it up. I'd recommend them.

notorious beebs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it's worth; I think Battlefield Ford in Manassas has some of the highest truck sales in the state. That's who I ordered mine through, and their staff are very helpful. They do sell their non-customer order Mavericks for a markup though.

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it's worth; I think Battlefield Ford in Manassas has some of the highest truck sales in the state. That's who I ordered mine through, and their staff are very helpful. They do sell their non-customer order Mavericks for a markup though.
Fyi, Battlefield sold to the Our
Fyi, Battlefield sold to the Ourisman family about a year ago.

notorious beebs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fyi, Battlefield sold to the Our

Fyi, Battlefield sold to the Ourisman family about a year ago.
You're right! They kept a lot of their original staff, so I keep thinking Battlefield.

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered at Richmond Ford and everything has been easy and great communication. Crossing my fingers

Lordran_Hollow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 86 860 Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine from Jerry's Ford in Leesburg. They got 44 orders last year and only 4 were unfulfilled and rolled over into MY23. I'm the 1st or 2nd new MY23 order and they even gave me Priority Code 12 (the carryovers got a 10).

They only charge MSRP for retail orders. My wife and I actually ordered a '22 Explorer XLT back in June and they even knocked $1k off of MSRP when we came to pick it up. I'd recommend them.
Ordered mine through Jerry's as well. I saw a good recommendation for them on the dealer integrity map.

Great team there, Brock was a really nice guy to work with. In fact, every one I talked with was great. For me I was surprised, as every dealer I've gone to has felt kind of like a sterile business environment, but everyone there just felt like they were genuinely interested in just helping/working with me.

I'm a new MY23 as well. I was told they had like 16 orders when I was placing mine on Sunday, and that only one other order other than me was for an EB. The rest were hybrids.

Last edited:

twracing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan, 2022 Chevy Trailblazer RS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine at Richmond Ford West on Thursday, but due to the order system being overwhelmed it was Friday when the order was entered. Got it writing they will sell at MSRP at the time it was ordered.
I am in Short Pump and also placed my order at RFW. I pre-ordered it in early August. But same as you it didn't go in until Friday. How exactly did you get that in writing? I have the order itself and the purchase agreement that I signed which shows the purchase price. Is that what you have or did you request more? Thanks

Sponsored

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in Short Pump and also placed my order at RFW. I pre-ordered it in early August. But same as you it didn't go in until Friday. How exactly did you get that in writing? I have the order itself and the purchase agreement that I signed which shows the purchase price. Is that what you have or did you request more? Thanks
I have the same paperwork as you. I need to get by there and request a copy of the DORA too. If I may ask, which Sales Rep worked with you? Someone had recommended Mike Johnson, so he took my order.

twracing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan, 2022 Chevy Trailblazer RS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same paperwork as you. I need to get by there and request a copy of the DORA too. If I may ask, which Sales Rep worked with you? Someone had recommended Mike Johnson, so he took my order.
Thanks for the Reply. I guess I will do the same. I've been working with Chance.

Is your paperwork signed by them, or do you have an unsigned copy?

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

10Terp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer XLT, '06 Escape Hybrid, '04 Expy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine through Jerry's as well. I saw a good recommendation for them on the dealer integrity map.

Great team there, Brock was a really nice guy to work with. In fact, every one I talked with was great. For me I was surprised, as every dealer I've gone to has felt kind of like a sterile business environment, but everyone there just felt like they were genuinely interested in just helping/working with me.

I'm a new MY23 as well. I was told they had like 16 orders when I was placing mine on Sunday, and that only one other order other than me was for an EB. The rest were hybrids.
Glad you had a good experience! We actually bought our explorer through Brock.

We ordered a Bronco through them that never materialized. I’m on a first name basis with Bruce now since I talked to him so often about that. Also interesting to hear the order breakdowns. I am really debating switching my hybrid to the ecoboost, but part of the appeal of the car to me is the Hybrid drivetrain. Just not sure yet, and being first in line after the MY22 rollovers makes me want to keep the order as a hybrid. I may drop the lux package though.

What priority code did they give you?

Last edited:

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're right! They kept a lot of their original staff, so I keep thinking Battlefield.
Lol, you are right though. The only Battlefield dealers Ford, Chey, & Toyota in are his brothers in Culpeper.
Sponsored