Ford Mavericks In VA?

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
Has anyone seen any Ford Mavericks in Virginia? There aren't any dealerships on my way into work (Northern VA), so I can't tell if anyone has training vehicles on site. For bonus points, spot a wild Santa Cruz as well.
Sponsored

hamerrr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked with my dealership, Crossroads of Prince George, and they currently don't have anything scheduled.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone seen any Ford Mavericks in Virginia? There aren't any dealerships on my way into work (Northern VA), so I can't tell if anyone has training vehicles on site. For bonus points, spot a wild Santa Cruz as well.
A friend just send me a pic of a white Maverick on I95 with factory tags.

OP
OP
eRock92

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
A friend just send me a pic of a white Maverick on I95 with factory tags.
Nice. I've been peering out for any chance of seeing one. There's a Koons near my job, but I have yet to see anything over on their lot.

CSMH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Cowles in Woodbridge had one for training on Monday the 9th. It had to be the white one that was seen on 95. I had the chance to go over and check it out inside and out. The trainer took time to answer all my questions and gave me a tour of the truck. Very impressed. Cowles/Brian H also did a great job with my order and has kept me updated on the scheduling process.

Sponsored

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Winchester dealership said most of what's available to see in house is relegated to Michigan locations for now.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen two within the past week in the Richmond area but haven't been able to actually talk to an owner.

Sponsored

Gray Optician 47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10, 2023 XLT Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in the Waynesboro area and have seen five, one was in Greenville S.C. Three were moving, but I got to see two up close. One was at local dealership the other at local Food Lion. I waited for the owner and asked if it was all he expected. He gave a resounding "Yes". It was a Hybrid XLT the same as I have on order. My build week is Nov 8. So, I guess I'm getting a 22 and 3/4. Merry Xmas to me I hope.

OP
OP
eRock92

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
I see we're continuing the thread. Since I made this post, I've seen tons of Mavericks in Northern VA. Many are EcoBoost but some are hybrids.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have seen a couple in VA BCH area. My first edition rapid red hybrid is at railyard in Petersburg awaiting truck to dealer. Beach Ford in VA BCH has a hot pepper red AWD on their lot for sale.

Arrived at dealer late afternoon Thursday and on the road at noon Friday. No hassles with dealer. Honored price protection, finance rates and military discount.

Last edited:

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen a total of three driving around Fairfax Co. in the past year. Sheehy Ford Springfield (where I am still waiting for mine on order since Oct 20, 2021) has none on the lot.
Sponsored