Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Having done photography before it went digital I know how difficult it can be to accurately print color in the dark room.

Introduce digital and while you can easily manipulate color you can't control what it looks like on billions of devices around the world. Different manufacturers, models, software, users and user settings. That certainly attributes to the soft green color we all saw in the early Cactus Grey!

It seems (to me) that Ford really tried to emphasize the blue interior panels far too much by adjusting ad colors. Again, Cactus Grey (green).

Man, seeing the Lariat last week really got me amped up! Pleasantly surprised for sure.
Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We've had 2 or 3 stock units that have come thru Reno NV and have already sold. I got a look at a grey XLT FX4 and in person the truck really does look great! I briefly sat in it, both front and back and it's very comfortable. I could have test drove it, but it was an eco boost and I have ordered a hybrid and didn't want to distract from what I purchased.
My point I guess is that dealers are starting to get stock orders in, so keep checking your local dealers inventory online. That's what I did. Oh and also call to make sure before you go down.