Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT, AWD, EB, Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello fellow Utah Maverik owners.

Just got mine on order and while I wait for it I want to CAD up some parts for it.

I was hoping I could find someone willing to let me measure their stock rails so I can get to work on making my own 3D printed cleat. I'd be willing to give you a set of them in CF ABS for your trouble.
Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello fellow Utah Maverik owners.

Just got mine on order and while I wait for it I want to CAD up some parts for it.

I was hoping I could find someone willing to let me measure their stock rails so I can get to work on making my own 3D printed cleat. I'd be willing to give you a set of them in CF ABS for your trouble.
Do none of the dealerships have any on the lot? Even if they are already sold to another customer, they should be sitting there. Nobody should care much if you take a ruler to the bed

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am doing some measuring, let me know what you are looking at and I will take some pictures and measure. I am in Idaho so it's a bit far to just drive down for a set of drawings. I have been working up a set of rails for the roof that I am looking at making from some 5030 Aluminum with Extruded T-Rails.

OP
OP
Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am doing some measuring, let me know what you are looking at and I will take some pictures and measure. I am in Idaho so it's a bit far to just drive down for a set of drawings. I have been working up a set of rails for the roof that I am looking at making from some 5030 Aluminum with Extruded T-Rails.
Thanks for replying to this thread. I've decided to put this on hold while I wait for my order. Sounds like I might be one of the many pushed to my '23 😔

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in Northern Utah. My build just got scheduled last week for 4/4. What dealership did you go through? I went through Ed Kenley in Layton.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Northern Utah. My build just got scheduled last week for 4/4. What dealership did you go through? I went through Ed Kenley in Layton.
I am one of the many drawn into the Granger deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to complain, I knew I was signing up for a waiting game.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am one of the many drawn into the Granger deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to complain, I knew I was signing up for a waiting game.
Cool! Hope you hear something soon! I ordered mine on 8/27. Lots of waiting!

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Corwin Ford in Nampa
Looks like good size Ford dealership! Did they treat you right? Do you have a production date yet? When did you place your order?

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like good size Ford dealership! Did they treat you right? Do you have a production date yet? When did you place your order?
I ordered the truck either the last week of September or the first week of October, I got email from Ford just after Thanksgiving that the truck was scheduled for production on the 29th then rescheduled for the 6th then again for the 9th and it was built on the 16th, it took till the 9th or 10th of January to get to Corwin and they called me that I could pick it up and sign paperwork on the 13th. It had 5 miles on it when I signed the paperwork and 15 on it when I took delivery but the ten miles is because it had to go to the accessory shop for some things and of course I took it for a test drive which was about 6 miles so in all I am happy with it. I have had it since January 15th and really do like the truck a lot. Exactly what I expected and I have no regrets as yet.
I didn't get any electronics like 360 or upgraded stereo or Nav. No sync just adaptive cruise and perimeter security and with adaptive cruise I got collision avoidance.

Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ooops let me correct that, it appears I ordered it before labor day because I got a confirmation of the order on september 10th

They sent me "Your order has been confirmed" and a list of options:
2022 Maverick XLT All-Wheel Drive:

• 2.0L EcoBoost Engine
    8-Speed Automatic Transmission
    Hot Pepper Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
    Navy Pier Unique Cloth Bucket Front-Seats
    17" Alloy Wheels
    Standard Package
    XLT Luxury Package
    FX4 Off-Road Package
    *Does not show all optional and included packages/features.

nick112288

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the truck either the last week of September or the first week of October, I got email from Ford just after Thanksgiving that the truck was scheduled for production on the 29th then rescheduled for the 6th then again for the 9th and it was built on the 16th, it took till the 9th or 10th of January to get to Corwin and they called me that I could pick it up and sign paperwork on the 13th. It had 5 miles on it when I signed the paperwork and 15 on it when I took delivery but the ten miles is because it had to go to the accessory shop for some things and of course I took it for a test drive which was about 6 miles so in all I am happy with it. I have had it since January 15th and really do like the truck a lot. Exactly what I expected and I have no regrets as yet.
I didn't get any electronics like 360 or upgraded stereo or Nav. No sync just adaptive cruise and perimeter security and with adaptive cruise I got collision avoidance.
You did not get adaptive cruise. That's only available on the Lariat Lux
Sponsored