Ehowe1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery of my Area 51 XLT Lux Hybrid Saturday. I ordered from Larry H Miller Ford Draper. Brian and Andre were amazing. Andre especially went above and beyond in the last several months reaching out to me and communicating any updates he was hearing. Brian was great the day of delivery helping to “introduce” me to the truck!
First impressions are great, I have noticed some of the little quirks of driving my first hybrid, especially the regenerative braking.
This has been an weird up and down experience waiting for the truck. I’d say to anyone still waiting to stick with it, you will not be disappointed. I think ford has hit a home run here.
Ford Maverick Utah Delivery! 53F01BF6-58BB-43D3-AED4-29D7D9603866
Sponsored

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Took delivery of my Area 51 XLT Lux Hybrid Saturday. I ordered from Larry H Miller Ford Draper. Brian and Andre were amazing. Andre especially went above and beyond in the last several months reaching out to me and communicating any updates he was hearing. Brian was great the day of delivery helping to “introduce” me to the truck!
First impressions are great, I have noticed some of the little quirks of driving my first hybrid, especially the regenerative braking.
This has been an weird up and down experience waiting for the truck. I’d say to anyone still waiting to stick with it, you will not be disappointed. I think ford has hit a home run here.
53F01BF6-58BB-43D3-AED4-29D7D9603866.jpeg
Beautiful truck!

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
53F01BF6-58BB-43D3-AED4-29D7D9603866.jpeg
Beautiful truck! Glad to hear LHM treated you right!

Mine is supposed go to into production next week 4/11. Basically the same as yours, but Carbonized Grey. I ordered from Ed Kenley in Layton!

Enjoy your new Mav, and post some updates on how you're liking it as you put some miles on it!

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice- When did you order ?

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Almost identical build, except we did not get the lux package. Expecting delivery of ours to Ken Garff Ford of American Fork sometime April 19-25.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ehowe1

Ehowe1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Ehowe1

Ehowe1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful truck! Glad to hear LHM treated you right!

Mine is supposed go to into production next week 4/11. Basically the same as yours, but Carbonized Grey. I ordered from Ed Kenley in Layton!

Enjoy your new Mav, and post some updates on how you're liking it as you put some miles on it!
I was surprised that it got here as quick as it did. I went into production on 3/15 and got the built notification on 3/17. Then early AM (2AM) I got the “shipped” email on 3/18. Estimated arrival was supposed to be anywhere from the 5th-15th of April but it showed up on 4/1! I almost didn’t believe it as it was April fools and thought it was a cruel joke!

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was surprised that it got here as quick as it did. I went into production on 3/15 and got the built notification on 3/17. Then early AM (2AM) I got the “shipped” email on 3/18. Estimated arrival was supposed to be anywhere from the 5th-15th of April but it showed up on 4/1! I almost didn’t believe it as it was April fools and thought it was a cruel joke!
LOL! I hear you! Wow, it sounds yours moved very efficiently through the system!

I'm seeing more Mavs on I-15 and 400 South in SLC! Now we can add you to the mix!