Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LHM - SLC was supposed to get a Maverick trainer next week but it looks like the actual trainer tested positive for C/19 - Anyone else got info on an in-person Maverick in the MTN/SW west ? Thx -
Sponsored

Ehowe1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LHM - SLC was supposed to get a Maverick trainer next week but it looks like the actual trainer tested positive for C/19 - Anyone else got info on an in-person Maverick in the MTN/SW west ? Thx -
If you hear anything post again, would love to see one here in Utah soon.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you hear anything post again, would love to see one here in Utah soon.
Nothing yet- But dealers should be getting in retail units 1st week of October or so..

Ehowe1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing yet- But dealers should be getting in retail units 1st week of October or so..
LHM FORD Draper hasn’t been super insightful… like at all. But I’m hoping if I keep the bug in my sales reps ear he’ll text me if they have one show up.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LHM FORD Draper hasn’t been super insightful… like at all. But I’m hoping if I keep the bug in my sales reps ear he’ll text me if they have one show up.
LHM -SLC- Says 3 weeks or so from today

Sponsored

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm in St. George so chances are pretty slim - BUT, I'd make a run up to SLC to see one before ordering.

I've been contacting the Las Vegas dealers and all of them said they wouldn't be getting one until November or December at the earliest, one was at a dealer I had called multiple times just last Thursday. I don't think the trainer went to any of the other Vegas dealers.

I'm mad too, as I was in Vegas from Thursday through Monday morning and definitely could have made the run across town!

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in St. George so chances are pretty slim - BUT, I'd make a run up to SLC to see one before ordering.

I've been contacting the Las Vegas dealers and all of them said they wouldn't be getting one until November or December at the earliest, one was at a dealer I had called multiple times just last Thursday. I don't think the trainer went to any of the other Vegas dealers.

I'm mad too, as I was in Vegas from Thursday through Monday morning and definitely could have made the run across town!
Take this for what it is worth but LHM-SLC said the trainer that was supposed to come today- Tested positive last week and they postponed -

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI, St. George Ford has a Maverick in stock right now. Don't know if there's anyone else in Southern Utah just passing this along.
Good to know. A couple dealers in Salt Lake now have demos as well -

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI, St. George Ford has a Maverick in stock right now. Don't know if there's anyone else in Southern Utah just passing this along.
Yo - Do u know which build they have ?

Sponsored

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm not easily impressed with new cars, but I'll admit I was really surprised with the quality of the build inside and out. Really tastefully done.

Just like everyone else seems to be I was concerned with the blue plastic interior, especially against the Lariat colored seating. But somehow Ford made it work, and made it work REALLY well. I'm now excited for my Lariat hybrid! (one day, LOL)

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not easily impressed with new cars, but I'll admit I was really surprised with the quality of the build inside and out. Really tastefully done.

Just like everyone else seems to be I was concerned with the blue plastic interior, especially against the Lariat colored seating. But somehow Ford made it work, and made it work REALLY well. I'm now excited for my Lariat hybrid! (one day, LOL)

Ford's B/P interior pictures were really over blown - Lariat interior looked like dog** and XLT looked circus like - In person Lariat looks better and XLT looks less orangy if that makes sense.
Sponsored