First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer XLT 2011 Mustang Convertible
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the video. Removing trim without damage is the hardest part. You could have cut off most of the excess tweeter wire to avoid a possible rattle? Use shrink tubing over your solder joints. Great job!

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great video; thanks for the general removal information. I think I would prefer the proper wire adapters and install bezel kit for a clean install; don't care for Jerry rigging in a new truck. But, to each their own.

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have feedback on the B&O sound system offered in the Lariat? I hope I dont have to upgrade any of that.

Sponsored

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Does anyone have feedback on the B&O sound system offered in the Lariat? I hope I dont have to upgrade any of that.
General consensus of reviews say that even the standard 6 speaker system sounds pretty good. I have to assume the B&O system is even better.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yikes. This is where a 3D printer comes in handy. You can make your own trim rings / spacers etc. The electrical tape and lighter 🥴 .......you can get heat shrink tube WITH solder already in it, or do it the normal way. You left 2 feet of wire to slide the heat shrink tubing on. :ROFLMAO: Props for putting a video out there but a lot of techniques can be learned from soldering videos on the youtube, like twisting the wires together and pulling tight.

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great video; thanks for the general removal information. I think I would prefer the proper wire adapters and install bezel kit for a clean install; don't care for Jerry rigging in a new truck. But, to each their own.
Where do you get the proper wire adapters and bezel kit of which you speak?

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do you get the proper wire adapters and bezel kit of which you speak?
Unless the stock wire harness and bezel are the same as another Ford they may not be available yet (odds are they are the same, just need to figure out which other vehicle(s) the Maverick got their parts from in production)