Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TeamLinkins.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my Hybrid Lariat order on June 30th 2021. Been waiting mostly patiently like everyone else. December 2nd 2021 received an email saying my production date is week of January 17th. I have been waiting for this week, checking my emails and status just in case. Today January 19th, 2022 I get a completely unapologetic email from Ford saying “THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.” Now January 31st. Honestly this is bullshit. They could have at least apologized in the message, and yes I understand supply constraints. This is 7 months to get it made, another 6 weeks for delivery. They need to prioritize the older orders. Done bitching, anyone else’s get that email today or this week?
Thanks to all who continue to be more patient than I…
Update:
01/27/2022 - Just got another Email from Ford today that my production is pushed another week till 02/07/2022! This company really needs to get their scheduling act together, setting realistic expectations. This is frustrating.
Update:
02/04/2022 - My status has updated to “In Production”. I’m excited but skeptical because of the delays I have heard at this point too. I still don’t get anything when I click on the “Window Sticker” link, that is concerning, but it is nice to see the mark move to Production.
Update:
02/07/2022 Window Sticker:
Ford Maverick Update - Window Sticker! - Another Maverick Hybrid Lariat Production Delayed 1644272985235
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My lariat was ordered early July. Delivery is expected next week. Wonder what’s going on with yours?

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
I placed my Hybrid Lariat order on June 30th 2021. Been waiting mostly patiently like everyone else. December 2nd 2021 received an email saying my production date is week of January 17th. I have been waiting for this week, checking my emails and status just in case. Today January 19th, 2022 I get a completely unapologetic email from Form saying “THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.” Now January 31st. Honestly this is bullshit. They could have at lease apologized in the message, and yes I understand supply constraints. This is 7 months to get it made, another 6 weeks for delivery. They need to prioritize the older orders. Done bitching, anyone else’s get that email today or this week?
Min was scheduled for production the week of 24 Jan and got the email that it is now scheduled for he week of 7 Feb. Ordered June 8 and waiting, again.

OP
OP
GenerallySlic

GenerallySlic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TeamLinkins.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Min was scheduled for production the week of 24 Jan and got the email that it is now scheduled for he week of 7 Feb. Ordered June 8 and waiting, again.
Sorry Man, that really sucks

OP
OP
GenerallySlic

GenerallySlic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TeamLinkins.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My lariat was ordered early July. Delivery is expected next week. Wonder what’s going on with yours?
What packages/options did you have on your hybrid?

Sponsored

OP
OP
GenerallySlic

GenerallySlic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TeamLinkins.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lux/360....every option but sunroof
I have it all and the sunroof, maybe the sunroof is the delay…. (Did remove extender because of delays early on…)

Jezmund_Berserker

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Done bitching, anyone else’s get that email today or this week?
my story is the exact same as yours.

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT hybrid no extras, ordered June 16, Dec 12 got the coveted email saying my Maverick will be in production January 31, got the email yesterday now bumped to February 7 ..

Joe Rambo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai SF
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Hybrid (Lux/360, no sunroof), ordered July 20-something, build date went from 1/31 to 2/7

Sponsored

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something has been holding my Lariat (Lux) Hybrid up, and I can't figure out what it could be. My blend date was 12/14 and my modules went live just before Christmas (12/24 I believe). My dealer confirmed that the truck is produced, but I have yet to receive a built/shipped email. My salesman just said it was awaiting shipment, but it's been nearly a month now with nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if whatever is holding mine up is delaying your builds as well.

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something has been holding my Lariat (Lux) Hybrid up, and I can't figure out what it could be. My blend date was 12/14 and my modules went live just before Christmas (12/24 I believe). My dealer confirmed that the truck is produced, but I have yet to receive a built/shipped email. My salesman just said it was awaiting shipment, but it's been nearly a month now with nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if whatever is holding mine up is delaying your builds as well.
Definitely seems like something is amiss with the hybrids.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Was your build week 1-3-22? I ask because several of us in that week are showing produced but no built/shipped emails yet.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/january-3rd-build-week.7496/page-22#post-182248

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine got changed last night - emailed me to say it moved from 1/31 to 2/7.
Hybrid Lariat Lux

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid