Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE window sticker - last update 11/25.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 9/8 While XLT with a hitch so it is a pretty simple order.

I locked in financing a week later at 1.9% . Dealer gave me Vin NRA19131 that day and told me build date was 11/8. Ford web site says I have no existing orders so not everything at Ford websites work (and most know that). Tracker shows I have ordered on 9/8. not in production.

Today 11/18 I now see my window sticker with date on bottom special order 11 17 21 and at bottom 11/18/21

Please don't Reply
I will update this as days go on.

No need to reply or bitch about FORD. I am just letting members know the process is still working and I think I will get my truck when I get my truck and not a minute earlier. Waiting is no fun but I understand what is under my control vs Ford.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update 11/23

repeating details; I gave dealer a check for 500 down on Hybrid XLT 9/8 then when I heard 1.9 offer ending 10/4, I talked to my dealer salesman. Later that day he texted me a screen show I was locked in at 1.9 and that screen shot had a vin # and then texted me with build date 11/8. I can't remember signing anything but they cashed my 500 dollar check. Tracking site showed my window sticker on 11/18 and has not changed yet.

NEW details:
I have stopped by a few times to see my salesman with cookies once and zucchini bread once, just to be nice. He has always been friendly and looked up things on his computer. Told me production date changed 11/8 to 11/22.

Today (11/23) he said is has been built so next thing is shipping. He had nothing more yet.

To date I have gotten ZERO -NONE emails from Ford.

Glad I have a friendly salesperson. Truth will be when truck arrives and we finish the sale. I don't expect any surprises. I did ask once on a visit "are we still at MSRP?" he said "yep".

Last edited:
OP
OP

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update 11/25

After a lot of resting from a large Thanksgiving dinner I fired up the computer and looked at the forum then hit the tracker to see my window sticker that had 11/17 date under special order
and at the very bottom it had 11/18/21

Things had changed the first date remained the same but the bottom date is now 11/26/2
Sponsored