XLT
First Name
Hack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Trim
XLT
Blend date is the day they start getting all of the parts and pieces together all in their proper place and all queued up and ready to be assembled to create your vehicle.
Thanks, Big_T.
Advertisement

Emily-Perkins

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury FX4
Trim
Lariat
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
how did you add your maverick to your "MyFord" account. mine wont let me add anything without a VIN first.

Arundelman

XLT
First Name
Arundelman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Trim
XLT
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
Same here. I placed my order June 23, XLT with Co Pilot

Arundelman

XLT
First Name
Arundelman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Trim
XLT
Does anyone know if there is any significant in formation in NR code top of Maverick Sticker e.g. A04663?

skcr3

XL
First Name
Jose
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Mercedes GLK350
Trim
XL
how did you add your maverick to your "MyFord" account. mine wont let me add anything without a VIN first.
Hi Emily,

I contacted Ford via the chat feature on their site yesterday and was able to get a status of my order. They even gave me the VIN so that I can track the build.

Advertisement

Advertisement