First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Made my first ever order for a new truck! Can anyone tell me if any of the options I selected are likely to cause a significant delay? Hybrid Lariat, Azure Gray Metallic!

Also, is the form below and my email confirmation from ford all I need? Should I get anything else from the dealer so I know for sure there won't be a markup or additional costs? Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. Thanks!

Ford Maverick Update: 2024 order bank system now open & accepting dealer submissions! Post your build 1689716867608
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Made my first ever order for a new truck! Can anyone tell me if any of the options I selected are likely to cause a significant delay? Hybrid Lariat, Azure Gray Metallic!

Also, is the form below and my email confirmation from ford all I need? Should I get anything else from the dealer so I know for sure there won't be a markup or additional costs? Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. Thanks!

1689716867608.png
The extras you added (that can usually be purchased for LESS after you get your truck) have been known to cause delays. Referring to Floor Liners and protective film.

The last two items are dealer installed...spendy, but probably will not cause a delay: Tailgate lock; wheel lock kit

Heavyt100

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a Lariat EcoBoost in Atlas Blue Metallic from Tim Short Ford in Hazard, Kentucky,

My nephew ordered a Lariat Hybrid in Cactus Gray from Paoli Ford in suburban Philadelphia.

Both of us are very excited.

StarNut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Marvick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went into my local Ford dealership yesterday at 9 am (actually 8:50, before they opened). Talked to a salesman at 9 am, told him what I wanted to do. He went and asked his boss (?) a question on putting in the order. He came back and told me the order bank wasn't open, but he would take my name and phone number and call me when it opened. He expected it to be later Monday or Tuesday morning, I agreed and gave the info and left.
A couple of hours later, I checked the next closest dealer's website and they have posted that the order banks are open. I call and schedule and appointment to go down and put my order in. Go down, take care of the paperwork. They couldn't get the order in (guessing lots of traffic like others have mentioned). But they gave me a copy of the order from their system. I got an email later that evening from Ford with my order #.
The next morning the salesperson calls me with the info from Ford and says an email with come with the order info and price for me to sign. I get it, sign it and return it. Call them and make my deposit.
I still have yet to receive a call from the original dealership. My guess is they want to use their allotment for orders of their own so they can charge the huge markups (a 2023 AWD model with ~18K miles asking $46k after their discount to move it quickly) they were doing on the 2023s that they occasionally would get delivered.

cooper

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would Ford chat be able to confirm the build details (trim/options) of an order (I've got the order number from the email)? Or is that something only the dealer can confirm?

Sponsored

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the XLT the Copilot 360 is a $650 option code 86B.
Tremor Decal Delete is code 47A.
The private offer details are still being finalized but is based on the 2023 base price, no options. Details are said to come out within next 4 weeks and they are not individual by each order but by trim/engine.
I just went on the "build your mav" page to see some details. I didn't mess with it before ordering at the dealer this year. In 2022, Yeah, i played with it a lot, but not this year.

I picked xlt for trim. I hit my color, and advanced 4 wheel drive. It said tremor option required for something over $6000, and I said yes.

It shows co pilot 360 as "included" when you get to that option. Same with the tremor check box "included"

When I get to "packages" lower on the list. I can not delete 360 if I pick tremor. When you hit it ,, it does nothing. If I order awd, 360 can be picked and deleted. The website acts like 360 is a mandatory part of the tremor pack, and an option on xlt, awd.

siberdraknon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid Cyber Orange
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1689716867608.png
For 2023 the protective film was often a tight constraint which leads to a strong potential for a long delay. A non-rollover hybrid is likely in for a long delay as it is.

Ren E Gade

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Atlas Blue, BAP, Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my rollover (Lariat) in yesterday (entered, saved, submitted & covp'd). I also did a new order for a 24 XL that was saved but not submitted for covp due to Fords computer issues, hopefully it will go through. It has been received by Ford since I got a separate email for each. After the dust settles make sure to follow with your dealer & make sure it was in fact covp'd because the email does not ensure that.

Ford Maverick Update: 2024 order bank system now open & accepting dealer submissions! Post your build 1689718123789

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

deadline

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a Lariat Eco in Azure late yesterday. Received confirmation email at 11:40am. Ford will be sending updated confirmation to me with Z-plan pricing later in the week.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my 2nd Maverick this afternoon (Tuesday, 7/18/23).

I went with XL Hybrid in Hot Pepper Red with no add-ons or packages. Just a straight XL. As I learned with 23 XLT Hybrid (I was a roll-over from 2022 and had a 17 month wait) when I changed my stock wheels and tires immediately, I basically paid almost 3 grand more for the XLT .....and really didn't get that many more features over the XL trim.

AND upon seeing this year that the 24XL has cruise control standard, that means that besides the awful XL wheels (which I will swap out upon taking delivery) there really isn't much difference between XL - XLT ....other than a $2,915 price tag.

2024 XL Hybrid - I know it's gonna be a wait, but thankfully for this go-around, I've got a reliable vehicle in my 23 XLT Hybrid.

For all your new order takers, please take my advice and be patient. Expect incompetence from your dealership and/or salesperson (most of them, at least), and just know that it will be worth it in the end.

Last edited:

wernerdare

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my dealership this afternoon because I have not received anything. They said that they are still processing orders. I don’t know if they got behind yesterday but I was expecting something today at least.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
... there really isn't much difference between XL - XLT ....other than a $2,915 price tag.
There are differences. Whether they mean anything to you is another story.

Ford Maverick Update: 2024 order bank system now open & accepting dealer submissions! Post your build Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 6.51.06 PM

It's like the $1645 price for the Black Appearance Package. They're not giving you anything more. Just giving you stuff in a different color. That's even less worth it to me. Not to mention that to get the BAP you HAVE to get the Luxury package.

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped by the dealership yesterday to drop off some papers, people in the lobby were complaining about wait times. One of the sales guys apologized and said “we’re getting hammered by Maverick orders the bank just opened”.
Sponsored