First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think United Road changed their site because these options are no longer available. At least they weren't for me when I checked a few minutes ago. This is all is shows now and the ability to subscribe or register under OVISS is gone.

United Road.png
Try on your phone or a different browser. I noticed that before and it worked on my phone, I believe.
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Try on your phone or a different browser. I noticed that before and it worked on my phone, I believe.
Thanks for the suggestion! I tried on Chrome and Edge but those didn't work so I tried mobile and was able to register!

Ford Maverick United Road Untitled

Last edited:

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the suggestion! I tried on Chrome and Edge but those didn't work so I tried mobile and was able to register!

View attachment 29517
Looks like it has arrived in Chicago Heights and is waiting to be put on a truck to bring it to the dealership.

Could still be a while though.

They just changed my estimated delivery date from today 1/10/22 to 1/17/22. My Maverick has been sitting at the Chicago Heights rail yard for about a week already.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Looks like it has arrived in Chicago Heights and is waiting to be put on a truck to bring it to the dealership.

Could still be a while though.

They just changed my estimated delivery date from today 1/10/22 to 1/17/22. My Maverick has been sitting at the Chicago Heights rail yard for about a week already.
I thought so to then I realized the VIN didn't match mine so I did a sear h for mine and it shows as inactive. I edited my post above with the correct VIN.

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Go to the link, enter your VIN, do the CAPTCHA thing, and subscribe.

After you hit subscribe register your email and wait for an email a couple minutes later on how to register.
All I did was to go to the website you attached, looked in the far right upper corner and logged into where it says OVISS. Of course, you have to give them your email address, then look for a sent email, verify and change the temporary password. Thats it.
Thank you guys, it's much appreciated.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Please send me your order number and I'll look it up for you.

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
United Road has my truck about 120 miles from my dealership...but says "cancelled" what could that mean?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
United Road has my truck about 120 miles from my dealership...but says "cancelled" what could that mean?
Did you ever find out?

If not, go to YouTube to "Long McArthur Ford Live, Episode 24" ~ Tuesday evening 1/25 at 8:00pm ET and ask Tim Bartz what the terms mean. He's the Ford Video Guy (internet sales rep) for Long Arthur Ford in Kansas who has been keeping us sane while we wait and wait and wait.

Be sure to begin any question for Tim in the chat with "@LongMcArthur" and he'll see it.

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Did you ever find out?

If not, go to YouTube to "Long McArthur Ford Live, Episode 24" ~ Tuesday evening 1/25 at 8:00pm ET and ask Tim Bartz what the terms mean. He's the Ford Video Guy (internet sales rep) for Long Arthur Ford in Kansas who has been keeping us sane while we wait and wait and wait.

Be sure to begin any question for Tim in the chat with "@LongMcArthur" and he'll see it.
My Truck was delivered on 1/22...so who knows!! Hopefully it will be my driveway by the end of the week.

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Untitled.png
DO you know the name of the mobile app for iOS ? I can't find it in the App Store. Thank You.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Go to the link, enter your VIN, do the CAPTCHA thing, and subscribe.

After you hit subscribe register your email and wait for an email a couple minutes later on how to register.
But how do you "subscribe"? There's no subscribe button. I see where it says "register your email address" but it never shows a place to do that (I tried both on computer and with smart phone). I went to Oviss in the upper right corner, but it wants a password for login; only, I haven't created one yet. I tried clicking "forgot my password" and entered my email address, and a message displayed saying I would receive an email within 5 minutes; but it never came. What don't I understand?

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But how do you "subscribe"? There's no subscribe button. I see where it says "register your email address" but it never shows a place to do that (I tried both on computer and with smart phone). I went to Oviss in the upper right corner, but it wants a password for login; only, I haven't created one yet. I tried clicking "forgot my password" and entered my email address, and a message displayed saying I would receive an email within 5 minutes; but it never came. What don't I understand?
I can get the registration/subscribe to work on my IPhone, but desktop doesn't seem to work.

Once you have an account you can search any VIN...if you can't get it to work and want to PM me your VIN I can search it and send you a screen snip of what it shows.

Last edited:

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can get the registration/subscribe to work on my IPhone, but desktop doesn't seem to work.

Once you have an account you can search any VIN...if you can't get it to work and want to PM me your VIN I can search it and send you a screen snip of what it shows.
Thanks for your kindness. First, which browser worked for you?

(I tried Chrome and Safari on both computer and iPhone.)

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for your kindness. First, which browser worked for you?

(I tried Chrome and Safari on both computer and iPhone.)
Safari on IPhone

Ford Maverick United Road 84E0F8BD-1841-4144-B2CA-804A1EA957A7

Ford Maverick United Road 194AC143-223E-442B-AC54-139BEB88ABEE
Sponsored