Sponsored

Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick)

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is $4,000 package if you get the tremor off road trim and this package all together.. Like the mirror caps , don't care for the rest really.
The Tremor Appearance Package can be added to any 2023 Ford Maverick with the Tremor Off-Road Package. The package adds a handful of exclusive exterior accents to the truck, including a roof painted in Carbonized Gray with matching Carbonized Gray mirror caps, along with grayscale stripes applied to the doors and hood. Other exterior enhancements that identify this pickup as a Maverick Tremor include a unique front grille and lower front fascia, black Ford ovals, Tremor Orange tow hooks and grille accents. The package carries a $1,495 price tag, not including the base package.

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) 2023-Ford-Maverick-Lariat-Tremor-Tremor-Appearance-Package-Oxford-White-First-Real-World-Photo

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) 2023-Ford-Maverick-Lariat-Tremor-Tremor-Appearance-Package-Oxford-White-First-Real-World-Photo
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Say what? So you can get a XLT 4k and get the Tremor appearance package which has the better bumper. All you lose is the suspension and the diff? However if you add in the appearance package+FX4+4k+235s, it would come out over Tremor costs.

I am very confused.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Say what? So you can get a XLT 4k and get the Tremor appearance package which has the better bumper. All you lose is the suspension and the diff? However if you add in the appearance package+FX4+4k+235s, it would come out over Tremor costs.

I am very confused.
4k package as in cost. Sorry..

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This thread makes zero sense

Sponsored

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$4,490 together, but what's nearly $500 between friends, eh?
Thanks for the correction . Slap that farmers bureau discount on ! To make up the difference.

Whatthewhat11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appearance package is pretty lame IMO. It looks like something a high school kid would do with some spray paint and a few eBay decals.

Per TFL. The Tremor package is 3k. It cannot be combined w/ the 4K tow package

Last edited:

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Haven't seen mention of it, but looks like Carbonized Gray door handles are included as well (although no painted tailgate handle). Still, the appearance package just doesn't add up to $1495 beyond the base Tremor package. Tremor package itself seems of very fair value, this additional appearance package, not so much.

I'm still befuddled as to why Ford does not color match the tailgate handles from the factory. The thought of having to PTM my own Lariat's tailgate handle just seems bizarre given the already painted door handles and mirror caps. I have no need to paint match anything other than my tailgate handle, local dealer won't touch it for less than $100 assuming I bring in the part. If I had other stuff to paint they'd squeeze it in for less but still.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Should consider adding "appearance" into the thread title; as we've seen a few variations of Tremors in real world, this is just the first look at the Tremor Appearance Package I believe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't seen mention of it, but looks like Carbonized Gray door handles are included as well (although no painted tailgate handle). Still, the appearance package just doesn't add up to $1495 beyond the base Tremor package. Tremor package itself seems of very fair value, this additional appearance package, not so much.

I'm still befuddled as to why Ford does not color match the tailgate handles from the factory. The thought of having to PTM my own Lariat's tailgate handle just seems bizarre given the already painted door handles and mirror caps. I have no need to paint match anything other than my tailgate handle, local dealer won't touch it for less than $100 assuming I bring in the part. If I had other stuff to paint they'd squeeze it in for less but still.
i think goat modes and departure angle and black interior are the selling points to this tremor line. The rest i could do without. If you can get 1.5 inch lift on the tremor you would be set off roading mostly anywhere.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I will splash some orange paint on your Mav and call it a Tremmer for $2K. Nobody will know the difference.

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2023 Ford Maverick Tremor Appearance Package: First Real World Photos

By Alexandra Purcell

August 20, 2022 6:00 am

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) hite-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-001-1024x683

Sponsored

Not too long ago, Ford Authority spies spotted a pair of 2023 Ford Maverick Tremor models undergoing testing, shortly before the veil was officially pulled off the small off-road-ready pickup. Additionally, Ford Authority spotted a Maverick Tremor undergoing testing while pulling a trailer, and now, our spies have hunted another example of the off-road-ready pickup, this time featuring the Tremor Appearance Package.

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) White-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-002-720x480

The Tremor Appearance Package can be added to any 2023 Ford Maverick with the Tremor Off-Road Package. The package adds a handful of exclusive exterior accents to the truck, including a roof painted in Carbonized Gray with matching Carbonized Gray mirror caps, along with grayscale stripes applied to the doors and hood. Other exterior enhancements that identify this pickup as a Maverick Tremor include a unique front grille and lower front fascia, black Ford ovals, Tremor Orange tow hooks and grille accents. The package carries a $1,495 price tag, not including the base package.

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) White-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-004-720x480

As a reminder, the 2023 Ford Maverick Tremor Off-Road Package isn’t its own trim level, as is the case with the Ford F-150 Tremor, but instead exists as an optional package on the XLT and Lariat trim levels. Under the hood, the Maverick Tremor is exclusively powered by the Ford 2.0L I-4 EcoBoost engine and features a unique all-wheel-drive system that packs a twin-clutch rear-drive unit with a variable differential lock.

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) White-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-006-720x480

The 2023 Ford Maverick Tremor rides on a suspension that features unique springs and shocks that are tuned specifically for off-road use and grant the small pickup one extra inch of lift. Look underneath to find upgraded half-shafts and a heavy-duty transmission cooler with skid plates covering the more delicate bits. As far as towing capacity goes, the Ford Maverick Tremor is rated to carry 1,200 pounds of payload in addition to 2,000 pounds for towing. The Tremor Off-Road Package costs $3,995 and will be available to order in September.

Ford Maverick Tremor Package Appearance photos (on white Maverick) Exterior-041-off-road-front-three-quarters-720x480

DetMav13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
I guess if you can squint really hard, you can see it?

A lot of the Mav options seem priced pretty fairly, not sure about this one!

The64

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I misunderstood here. So you have to buy the tremor package and the appearance package to get a truck that looks like the tremor. I thought the appearance package was if you wanted the look but didn't need the off road capability. Like how bmw and Audi will sell you the look of an M or S trim.
Sponsored