First Name
abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else have a problem with the tpms sensor staying on. The maverick only has 250miles drive. My wheels and tires came from an fx4. Same specs. Confirmed it does have tpms. Light is on, took it to dealer, they said sensor isnt reading. Anyone else has issues with this?
Sponsored

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is it all of them, if it is you have no tpms in them

OP
OP
Kapusssh

Kapusssh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is it all of them, if it is you have no tpms in them
Yes it does we were able to reprogram / relearn it last week thru the on position while pressing on the brakes. It just recently decided to stay on

ffoc01

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hyb FE, 2014 Flex
When you put the truck in training mode, did you manually retrain each sensor with the TPMS training tool? If not, the truck likely never stored the sensors for the new wheels you put on.

OP
OP
Kapusssh

Kapusssh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you put the truck in training mode, did you manually retrain each sensor with the TPMS training tool? If not, the truck likely never stored the sensors for the new wheels you put on.
Oh i see, no all we did was the on, off position with brakes and release air on each tires. I gotta get that tpms tool. Thank you for the info.

Sponsored

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh i see, no all we did was the on, off position with brakes and release air on each tires. I gotta get that tpms tool. Thank you for the info.
Yes you need the tool. They programmed my truck inside today, then they used the tool on each wheel..

Mkuket

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
BTW on all ford's if you turn the key on and press the hazards on and off 3 times or also enters relearn mode. So much easier than the key on off brake pedal thing

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BTW on all ford's if you turn the key on and press the hazards on and off 3 times or also enters relearn mode. So much easier than the key on off brake pedal thing
Going to show my ignorance here, but how do you turn the key "on" with push button start? Actually start the engine and then do the hazards?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to show my ignorance here, but how do you turn the key "on" with push button start? Actually start the engine and then do the hazards?
Push the button without holding the brake.
Sponsored