Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor

Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Ordered 12/15/23 and took possession 3/19/24. All in all fairly quick delivery.
Opted for the Tremor package with luxury package

I knew I liked the maverick when my friend let me borrow his for two days I thought the power train was terrific in this package. I opted for the tremor for the higher ride and looks as I have no need for Towing. This finally replaced my 23 year old ranger edge.

Very surprised (pleasantly) with some of the features. The ride although being stiffer then I remember when I drove my friends, the chassis is very tight and planted. Truck came with some extra bits which i didnā€™t know it may be part of the luxury package not sure.
Also surprised by mud/ruts and sand modes they give you some extra engine piped sound itā€™s somewhat of a I donā€™t know how to describe it, a grunty 4 cyl sound thatā€™s louder then normal mode. This may be a subjective thing as many people dislike the fake sound Iā€™m use to it since Iā€™ve had a few cars with it.

Some quirks for me personally is the screen is too flat and centered I wish it were just a hair in an incline like 10* and oriented towards the driver. I would prefer that the last mode you were in stayed on and the cycling of modes is extremely redundant. Even if I.e in normal you hit the button and it shows that mode ā€œagainā€ before you shuffle to the next mode, why canā€™t you just hit it and it goes to the next and itā€™s slow to switch as well. Kind of annoying but not a big deal.

Wish list from ford would be a bigger screen, an actual wheel instead of button for Terrain selection, and a locking glove box with a light.

All in all Iā€™m enjoying the Mav Iā€™m pretty happy without.

Also had the dealer send it out for 20% ceramic tint all the way around. The rear became almost limo tint over the factory dyed windows, I donā€™t know how I feel about that I may have them redo just the rear in 35% and leave the cab window.

Future plans: Tonneau cover, elevate bed racks and some Forscan coding. Nothing major.

hereā€™s a few pics

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor output_image1710614636054

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor IMG_20240316_124705899

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor IMG_1488

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor IMG_1503
Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats, she's beautiful! You're going to love it!

Sponsored

Panther City Outdoors

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got lucky and bought mine off the lot, but my build truck was white. I think it looks really good. Gratz.. get ya some orange tailgate letters now. https://amzn.to/3IH0SFE

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Rokan and welcome to MTF. Thanks for the pictures, looks great, and hope you enjoy your new Maverick.

OP
OP
Rokan

Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
You can also find tailgate lettering in Tremor Orange

IMG_20230816_173608281_HDR~2.jpg
Oooo I like that, is that the same as the link above from Amazon? If not would you care to share where you got them.

Sponsored

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Panther City Outdoors

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is that the same as the link above from Amazon
I dont think it is., I just grabbed an orange one to show you. Colors on screen can often look different in RL šŸ™‚

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL 24 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats exact same as mine ! EnjoyI sold my XL for the Tremor a huge upgrade
Sponsored