Took Delivery of Hybrid Lariat Maverick

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 (Maverick soon)
Took delivery of my alto blue hybrid lariat today. I ordered back in June and it finally showed up. I ordered the lux package/copilot 360 as well as all weather floor mats. I came from an F-150 so definitely some pros and cons with the truck but overall but I can’t argue with the gas mileage (which is the main reason I made the switch). For those with kids, I fit two car seats in the back just fine (one forward and one rear facing) which was my biggest concern. Happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of Hybrid Lariat Maverick 13D1B1CB-4E09-41A8-97C2-34E83C7BC9EE
Sponsored

Chawman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2018 Ford Escape 2014
I was sitting around the house today and decided I was going to call my salesman to ask what happens if my Lariat Hybrid wasn’t ready by years end. My phone rings and it’s my salesman telling me he had my exact car except for the color. This one was Area51 mine was to be the Pepper Red, I think it was called. I told him to hide that car I was on my way over to buy it. Well I put about 75 miles on my new Maverick Lariat Hybrid and I am beyond happy got all the bells and whistles except the weather guard floor mats which I will be purchasing this week. I absolutely love it already, not great pictures but I’m completely thrilled I was actually thinking I wasn’t going to get one this year, first 75 miles is showing 48 MPG, what’s not to love. Not one thing I can say to the negative.

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of Hybrid Lariat Maverick CC4DF409-92C9-4529-8238-4CF45F0B8B51

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of Hybrid Lariat Maverick 65FE776E-805C-463C-8AE3-6AACE80E341F

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery of my alto blue hybrid lariat today. I ordered back in June and it finally showed up. I ordered the lux package/copilot 360 as well as all weather floor mats. I came from an F-150 so definitely some pros and cons with the truck but overall but I can’t argue with the gas mileage (which is the main reason I made the switch). For those with kids, I fit two car seats in the back just fine (one forward and one rear facing) which was my biggest concern. Happy to answer any questions anyone has.

13D1B1CB-4E09-41A8-97C2-34E83C7BC9EE.jpeg
First, congrats! Beautiful truck! What's your opinion regarding using this truck as a main family car? Will it be too tight in the backseat for older kids during a roadtrip?

Did you get a moonroof? I recently got rid of mine because of the price increase and frankly, I never use that on all 4 cars I have/had that came with.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Beautiful, enjoy!

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was sitting around the house today and decided I was going to call my salesman to ask what happens if my Lariat Hybrid wasn’t ready by years end. My phone rings and it’s my salesman telling me he had my exact car except for the color. This one was Area51 mine was to be the Pepper Red, I think it was called. I told him to hide that car I was on my way over to buy it. Well I put about 75 miles on my new Maverick Lariat Hybrid and I am beyond happy got all the bells and whistles except the weather guard floor mats which I will be purchasing this week. I absolutely love it already, not great pictures but I’m completely thrilled I was actually thinking I wasn’t going to get one this year, first 75 miles is showing 48 MPG, what’s not to love. Not one thing I can say to the negative.

CC4DF409-92C9-4529-8238-4CF45F0B8B51.jpeg

65FE776E-805C-463C-8AE3-6AACE80E341F.jpeg
You have the twin of my mine, I'm so jealous, mine is supposed to arrive 5/16-5/19. Enjoy your new FE. I think the original color you are looking for is Rapid Red.

Sponsored

Chawman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have the twin of my mine, I'm so jealous, mine is supposed to arrive 5/16-5/19. Enjoy your new FE. I think the original color you are looking for is Rapid Red.
That’s the name, thank you I couldn’t sleep last night kept looking to make sure no one tried to steal it lol

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

CC4DF409-92C9-4529-8238-4CF45F0B8B51.jpeg

65FE776E-805C-463C-8AE3-6AACE80E341F.jpeg
Did your dealer charge ADM since this is not your order?

OP
OP
Vaughn

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 (Maverick soon)
First, congrats! Beautiful truck! What's your opinion regarding using this truck as a main family car? Will it be too tight in the backseat for older kids during a roadtrip?

Did you get a moonroof? I recently got rid of mine because of the price increase and frankly, I never use that on all 4 cars I have/had that came with.
Thanks! I’m 5’10 and I sat in the backseat after setting my seat position in the front and was actually surprised by how much room there was. Two kids (not in car seats) will have plenty of room back there.
I passed on the moonroof for the same reason. I never used it in any of my previous cars. There’s plenty of head room inside the truck so I knew it would be a feature I never used.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, good question. I recently got an email from a different dealership about a Lariat for sale it had a few options on it and they wanted $53K. 30 to40% over MSRP. I'm desperate but not that desperate.

Last edited:

Chawman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No up charge this is my 12th new Ford from the same dealer and salesman. I have so much trust in them m6 last 4 cars I called told the kind of car I wanted and he put it together for me I purchased sight unseen

Sponsored

Cruzer01

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That's a beauty and exactly how I would have ordered mine. Congratulations, you will enjoy it!

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!