Sponsored

This Is Why It's Important To Get Paint Protection Film (PPF)

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The very first thing I did after picking up my new Maverick was to get PPF installed. I had it professionally installed to the full frontend. The film is installed in sections. The film does not go into part joints reason for that. However the PPF does not cover small areas like the attached photo shows. There is a small area between the headlight assembly and the fender. If you look close at the photo, you can see the PPF. The chip, being small, occurred just outside of the PPF protected area. If it were not for the PPF, my whole front end would have numerous chips. Areas covered repels small flying objects such as gravel, sand and who knows what. Moral of the story . . . never too late to install PPF. If you don't, plan on numerous paint chips.
Ford Maverick This Is Why It's Important To Get Paint Protection Film (PPF) IMG_0163
Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I decided on the highway the other day when I heard a fine spray of sand caress the unprotected, pristine front of my Mav that I will try and treat it like a truck… and not worry. We will see if that’s possible in reality.
Sponsored