First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This shoe story is SUCH BS I can't stand it.

Here is the hippy-dippy at Ford responsible for these HORRID interior choices. No mention of shoes.
Just "Enjoying your favorite evening hike, with rich EARTHY BROWNS and COOL BLUE Twilight"....

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This shoe story is SUCH BS I can't stand it.

Here is the hippy-dippy at Ford responsible for these HORRID interior choices. No mention of shoes.
Just "Enjoying your favorite evening hike, with rich EARTHY BROWNS and COOL BLUE Twilight"....

Oh its her again, remember the dreadful home video she and her homegirl did explaining the interior color options for the Bronco ?- That was cringe worthy but hey I do Like the XLT interior- lol

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh its her again, remember the dreadful home video she and her homegirl did explaining the interior color options for the Bronco ?- That was cringe worthy but hey I do Like the XLT interior- lol

Please post a link. I can't find it. LOL

Sponsored

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Story by Ford:

Sweet Kicks That Inspired the Maverick Lariat

August 30, 2021

Inspiration can come from anywhere – even while picking up Chinese food on a lunch break. That’s exactly how the inspiration for the all-new Ford Maverick’s Lariat interior came to life.

During the development of the Ford Maverick, Rob Brancheau, Maverick Colors and Materials Designer, was waiting for his Chinese takeout and had a few moments to kill. He decided to peruse the clothing store next door and when he walked inside, his eyes landed on a pair of Levi’s® shoes -- rich navy shoes with brown leather details and warm brown stitching.

These shoes were the answer to the design team’s burning question: What will the interior of the Lariat trim on the all-new Ford Maverick look like?

The interior sketches for the Lariat were all complete – all they were missing was the color scheme. Brancheau returned from lunch with the shoes in tow. Instantly, the design team knew they were looking at what would be the interior colors of the Lariat trim on the all-new Ford Maverick.

The Lariat trim you see today features a Navy Pier interior with Dessert Brown accents – all inspired by the shoes found at lunch hour.

Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_02.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_04.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_01.jpg
Maverick Lariat Interior Inspiration_03.jpg

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I immediately recalled seeing these same shoes at Marshall’s Dept. store about a year ago —- discounted price was 70% & no one was buying. I thought, Geez— those are some ’ugly-ass shoes’! 🤣😆

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I immediately recalled seeing these same shoes at Marshall’s Dept. store about a year ago —- discounted price was 70% & no one was buying. I thought, Geez— those are some ’ugly-ass shoes’! 🤣😆
evidently the woman who chose the Maverick’s color schemes absolutely loved the shoes! 😆
Being a truck, I think a male would have done much better at choosing the color schemes.

Fred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Those shoes suddenly look okay.... as Seinfeld would say, not that there’s anything wrong with it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ford Maverick The Levi’s shoes that inspired the 2022 Maverick Lariat's interior design 846917F4-2E5A-4EFC-BA95-02340A596C48

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

samspritzer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CRV, 2008 Accord, 2009 Quintana Roo Kilo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I sent Levi's a picture and they couldn't even identify the model. They told me to go their website and look for it myself. I am burning my Levi's and switching to Wranglers!

Delbert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wait till next year. They might take inspiration from a psychedelic mandala.
Ford Maverick The Levi’s shoes that inspired the 2022 Maverick Lariat's interior design 1630541002537