First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got rid of my Turbo Kia that had the same transmission as the turbo Santa Cruz . It overheats in traffic, it over heats on long hills and it will put you in limp mode. When they compared the SC to Mavrick on You Tube the SC transmission overheated and couldn't complete the review. Do a google search on that DCT transmission it might make you think twice.
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got rid of my Turbo Kia that had the same transmission as the turbo Santa Cruz . It overheats in traffic, it over heats on long hills and it will put you in limp mode. When they compared the SC to Mavrick on You Tube the SC transmission overheated and couldn't complete the review. Do a google search on that DCT transmission it might make you think twice.
Yea never buy dct turbo.

Elduchey

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my Mav for just under 10K miles now and the only thing I can fault it on is the abysmal turning radius and that is a BIG fault for me.
I live in the city and need to bust U turns on a daily basis or get in and out of tight parking spaces. You can forget about that in this thing, it's got the turning radius of a barge.

Other than that, its the perfect truck for me.
Sponsored