First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice indeed. Certainly cooler looking that my painted wood block, but it does the trick as well.
Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Tell me a bit more about this.
Sure. It is NomNomTechs grid insert plus a flat aluminum plate on the front to mount my GoPro style camera. It is set up to start recording when the truck starts and it’s internal battery keeps it recording for about 2 hours after the trucks 12v system shuts off.

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
ok here's my mod: I love to throw my phone on a mag mount. found this little gem that has wrap around adhesive mount. works perfectly, easy to plug phone in for airplay and throw it on the mount. usually leave the garage opener app up. included link to case I bought as well as the mount
Ford Maverick That awkward cubbie next to the infotainment screen truck1
Ford Maverick That awkward cubbie next to the infotainment screen truck2

TalkToMeGoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
How do you wire the back of the USBs to the truck?

There’s a walkthrough video:

You basically drill a small hole in the bottom right corner of the back of the cubby and feed the wire through behind the glove compartment and toward the fuse box, then use a fuse tap for power

Sponsored

Magog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice - Does it fit snug and is stable enough to support one of the heavier fold out phone attachments ? Just curious. Thx
I'm still waiting for my Maverick...;)

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder if a beer tapper could be ran to the cubbie?

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind linking to the one you ordered? I'm gonna print my own, I just want to see what other people are doing.
Sorry Rojo, I didn't see your request until just now. You've probably long since found the place I bought my cubby and mount.

If not, below is a picture of the two together. I put the battery in, so you can gauge how big/small it is. Full disclosure: the mount doesn't fit like a glove, or it fits like a VERY tight glove. It will go in all the way but is incredibly tight (nearly impossible to get back out). But unless you're wanting to swap the mount with something else frequently, that's not too big an issue. Also it's better to be too tight than too loose and rattling.

More disclosure: I don't have my truck yet (sitting in Illinois for 3 weeks now), so I can't say if it fits perfectly in the cubby opening.

FitsTheMaverick on Etsy sells the cubby (out of stock right now): FitsTheMaverick
Refined Truck on Etsy sells the mount: Refined Truck

Ford Maverick That awkward cubbie next to the infotainment screen 1655235634268

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I cannot take credit for my wife’s suggestion but adding my worn out, overstuffed wallet to the cubby surely makes long traveling more comfortable!

Ford Maverick That awkward cubbie next to the infotainment screen 791EF308-67CB-4D54-8F29-F2618AC48618

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Oh, and the "faux" CD slot underneath. Did we really need a faux CD slot to make some of us feel old as dirt since CD players are a thing of the past in cars... Except Subarus of course; some still have them. My wife just bought a new one and it still has a CD player. Haaaa...
I've seen that faux slot but don't have one to check this: can someone tell me if it's an ACTUAL slot? I have a nifty phone mount that fits into an unused CD slot and tightens into place, would love to be able to use it on my Mav IF that is an actual slot??? Anyone?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost