First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the Black Painted wheels have silver on them as well. So MAYBE the silver lettering ties it all together. But I HATE chrome!!!

My thoughts currently is to go with the subdued color with the brightness when light hits it. Thinking of either the Red or the Gray (like on the saddle bag)

Vinyls (2).jpg

Vinyls (3).jpg

Credit to @Delzona for pictures of his bike
I would be very interested in this style just for the shock and awe. My girlfriend saw area 51 for the first time in person the other day and it blew her mind so if I can get the letters to do something like this would be bad ass. lol. even if there were close to color match for the no badge people then at night for extra protection from dumb drivers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

markvzmiller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 228i, 2016 Toyota Prius
Exactly what I’m looking for. Do you make them?
I ordered the silver lettering from Ford because my color is Area 51 and I think it will look good with the silver of the Ford oval. Reach out to Jukebox Nero because he is the one who made the design.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, this will be the first time I have an embossed tailgate that you can't debadge. Part of me says don't highlight it. The other part says it looks cool with the lettering a different color, but that defeats debadging.

I'll admit, I'm color blind and I'm not able to mix colors all that well. So, I a couple questions for all the Alto Blue buyers:

1. Will you be putting the vinyl lettering in the tailgate imprint to highlight the MAVERICK name?

2. If so, what color vinyl will you put with the Alto Blue?

3. If, not, why not? I only ask because I ALWAYS debadge my vehicles and I can't on this one.

FYI: Thinking about replacing the Ford Oval with an American Flag Oval WITHOUT the Ford name.
The wife thinks the lettering should be Red.

1631567930412.png
I don't understand the motivation behind debadging.

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
White with matching two-tone vinyl wrap down the side.

Cubsfan24

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think I want black "Maverick" letters on the back for my Cactus Gray. $99 through Ford. Worth it? Anywhere else to buy?

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I want black "Maverick" letters on the back for my Cactus Gray. $99 through Ford. Worth it? Anywhere else to buy?
I have a friend who does vinyl letters. I purchased the polished stainless steel Maverick letters and sent them to him so he can use them as a template to make letters. Vinyl comes in a wide range of colors including hi-viz like what's on first responder vehicles

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Exactly what I’m looking for. Do you make them?
I ordered the silver lettering from Ford because my color is Area 51 and I think it will look good with the silver of the Ford oval. Reach out to Jukebox Nero because he is the one who made the design.
I don't make any vinyl lettering or the like. It was just a concept I put together for it.

All you really will need to do is show the image to a Vinyl Printing shop and they can measure out the lettering on your truck and design it for you. Most moderate to large cities have, at least, one good vinyl shop.

If/When I get some made, I can tell the shop to keep the template on file and see if others can just order it from them for home application. If you wouldn't be comfortable applying them yourself, I am sure a shop would apply them for a nominal fee.

OP
OP
SgtLip

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I have a friend who does vinyl letters. I purchased the polished stainless steel Maverick letters and sent them to him so he can use them as a template to make letters. Vinyl comes in a wide range of colors including hi-viz like what's on first responder vehicles
@Delzona Did you get the letters yet and send them to him? Will he be taking orders?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Delzona Did you get the letters yet and send them to him? Will he be taking orders?
Yes I got the letters from Ford Accessories and mailed them to my friend. He should get them by tomorrow. I'll contact him this weekend and about how quickly he can get letters made and of course the cost.

Cubsfan24

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered through FairwayFordParts.net. they take Ford points, and prices are 20% cheaper!
Sponsored