Sponsored

Swap Tremor front bumper onto any Maverick?

DanW816

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone attempted or successfully gotten that swap to work?
Sponsored

TJ2023

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't think its possible.

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven’t done the swap but have seen both , side by side .
Lower crash bar needs to be removed and replaced with tremor lower rad support( don’t know price)
Both lower crash bar to an arm support brackets would need to change or cut back to tremor shortened version with shorter 10mm shaft bolt 13mm head .( standard front bolt to unibody is through rectangle part on tremor only through cut or angled portion of rectangle tube ( bracket that goes back to a arm bolt on subframe.
These brackets were about 104$ each I believe , then you need the tremor skid plate and hardware both small and large ( my guess another 200-250$)with the lower bumper cover, around $300 with the little hardware , you will be in the area of $800-900 into the swap . Unless you can find undamaged stuff in the junkyard already(not likely undamaged ).
$2995 for the tremor package with locker , water cooled pTo , bigger axles, better approach angle and factory 1” lift,tires and such wasn’t such a bad investment.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

$2995 for the tremor package with locker , water cooled pTo , bigger axles, better approach angle and factory 1” lift,tires and such wasn’t such a bad investment.
Well $3495 on my '24 but yes still good value. When you think people pay $1645 for the BAP which is all aesthetics and some of it is even included in the Tremor package it shows good value. Not that I wouldn't get the BAP if I didn't get the Tremor because I just don't like the standard Lariat interior.
Sponsored