First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hyundai Palisade, 21 GT500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Order_Maverick - Delete

Got my order in last Tuesday. I realize I've equipped this with a lot of options, but I'd rather wait and get exactly what I'm looking for. I'd prefer to take delivery in 6-12 months, so I don't mind the wait, just hoping the order actually does get built.
Sponsored

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Order_Maverick - Delete.png

Got my order in last Tuesday. I realize I've equipped this with a lot of options, but I'd rather wait and get exactly what I'm looking for. I'd prefer to take delivery in 6-12 months, so I don't mind the wait, just hoping the order actually does get built.
dang, you don't even have Tremor appearance and you're at $42255 msrp.

unless you really need it on the loan for this truck, I would delete the tonneau box and spray in bedliner and buy those separately, after delivery. SIB especially will be a constraint, that's one reason why Ford changed the lariat lux package.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Order_Maverick - Delete.png

Dang I got mine for pretty much $10k less. Lariet is a doozey!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang I got mine for pretty much $10k less. Lariet is a doozey!
I really wanted the Lariat because I have gotten spoiled by Adaptive Cruise Control that my base model work vehicle, a 2021 Toyota Camry, has as standard and the Intelligent Access that is standard on my almost base model RAV4 Hybrid XLE. Ford wants me to buy the top model of the Maverick with all the packages to get this stuff and I decided it just wasn't worth it.

My original order was for a Lariat Hybrid with all the packages. With the private offer subtracted that was within a couple hundred dollars of an XLT Tremor with CP360, Luxury Package, and Remote Start. I decided I wanted the Tremor and the lower trim as opposed to a hybrid at the top trim.

mjkladis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! DBA90DAC-EC05-4AEF-9BA3-7FBACF5016C1

Super excited about my order! I made sure I added what I wanted but there are a few packages that I’m willing to part with if it holds my truck from being built.

Anyone else from Arkansas getting a Tremor?

Sponsored

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The choices are plain avalanche grey or avalanche grey with the Tremor appearance pack. I think the plain grey will not look as nice.
I have 70 Mav videos on my channel that may help you.
This is completely wrong. The Tremor is the only model you can get avalanche gray on, not the other way around. You can get a tremor in all but 4 colors.

Better get to editing video's.

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is completely wrong. The Tremor is the only model you can get avalanche gray on, not the other way around. You can get a tremor in all but 4 colors.

Better get to editing video's.
Thanks, that is what my dealer told me. No videos on the T so no edits needed.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I count 36 Tremors is the MTC database. 77 in the survey above, only 22 of those are in the MTC database. So there's roughly 55 of you folks haven't put your info into the database. There is a possiblilty that some who answered the survey don't have a Tremor on order, if you're one of those could you please remove your survey entry. (I've read that @DavesMav changed his mind)

Also, if your order is a rollover could you enter that in your survey entry, you can edit it.

Thanks

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I count 36 Tremors is the MTC database. 77 in the survey above, only 22 of those are in the MTC database. So there's roughly 55 of you folks haven't put your info into the database. There is a possiblilty that some who answered the survey don't have a Tremor on order, if you're one of those could you please remove your survey entry. (I've read that @DavesMav changed his mind)

Also, if your order is a rollover could you enter that in your survey entry, you can edit it.

Thanks
I never listed my '22 in the database but I went ahead and put in my Tremor order.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never listed my '22 in the database but I went ahead and put in my Tremor order.
So your order is a Roll Over then?

Sponsored

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So your order is a Roll Over then?
No, I've got a '22 lariat lux that I'll either sell or trade if the Tremor gets built.

What I meant was that I didn't put the '22 order in the MTC google doc... and I didn't actually intend to put my '23 Tremor either, but since you asked / commented I went ahead and did it.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, I've got a '22 lariat lux that I'll either sell or trade if the Tremor gets built.

What I meant was that I didn't put the '22 order in the MTC google doc... and I didn't actually intend to put my '23 Tremor either, but since you asked / commented I went ahead and did it.
Ok, understood. Maybe I should add a survey category "Trading in for Tremor"!! Ha ha.
Or "Adding a Tremor to the Collection!"

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Shop.ford.com has just updated with the '23 Maverick including the first pics I've seen of the Tremor XLT cloth interior. Go build yours and check it out!
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 23mav-tremorfrontquarter
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 23mav-tremorcloth

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! t1

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! t2

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The interior pictures seems to show the 4" screen for the Tremor. It does show the 6.5" screen for the Lariat.
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Tremor - 4%22 display
Sponsored