First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I submitted an XLT Tremor order in Avalanche Gray at another dealership yesterday after stressing that my Lariat Hybrid order from Saturday will never get built. We shall see which comes first. I think I’ll keep the Hybrid either way.
Didnt want to chance not getting any Maverick.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The choices are plain avalanche grey or avalanche grey with the Tremor appearance pack. I think the plain grey will not look as nice.
I have 70 Mav videos on my channel that may help you.
ordered Hot Pepper Red no appearance pack as my post clearly shows. Really don't need any help, thanks anyway.

Sponsored

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm confused about the 2 XL votes since the Tremor can't be ordered in XL trim, but ok. I ordered a XLT non-lux with CP360 and 400w in-cab inverter in Avalanche Grey. I didn't know anything about the color other than it being unique to the Tremor, but I did some searching and saw that when it was available on the F150 Raptor and Focus RS people really liked it.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm confused about the 2 XL votes since the Tremor can't be ordered in XL trim, but ok. I ordered a XLT non-lux with CP360 and 400w in-cab inverter in Avalanche Grey. I didn't know anything about the color other than it being unique to the Tremor, but I did some searching and saw that when it was available on the F150 Raptor and Focus RS people really liked it.
You should read all the posts in this thread, then you won’t be confused. Those two votes are just evidence that people don’t read and pay attention. No, there isn’t an XL Tremor option and I apologized for the error. The stupid poll software won’t let you edit the text nor delete the poll but I was able to add some more options. @Administrator, are you able to correct the poll?

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You should read all the posts in this thread, then you won’t be confused. Those two votes are just evidence that people don’t read and pay attention. No, there isn’t an XL Tremor option and I apologized for the error. The stupid poll software won’t let you edit the text nor delete the poll but I was able to add some more options. @Administrator, are you able to correct the poll?
Fixed.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Speaking of the POLL, I added the option to indicate your order is a rollover and the ability to select two lines in the poll to support that last option. So please edit your vote if you need to add the rollover option.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I fixed mine to reflect that it is a 2022 roll over.

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess mine is a rollover, i never got my 2022. My original was a deposit on a pretty stock, fwd, xlt dealer order, not one in my name. I did it on purpose, thinking i might get it sooner because it had been on order for 6 months already in Jan 22.

I didnt know in jan. that it was suppose to be customer orders first. I did not qualify for the $1750 either. I had 2nd mav, a pretty stock, awd, xlt on order in my name from granger. It went right to the deadline (9/9/2022) before I got a Vin. Waiting for that was when I started really considering a tremor. I was hoping to get my $3000 off msrp on a tremor, but I got a vin# and a build date. Fair enough cause I want it.

Rollover? Reorder?, New order? I don't know, but I'll check the box.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I read all the posts.

I believe the main reason for Ford to exclude the Tremor from the rollover 22 private offer is to decrease interest in a mass migration from FX4 into Tremor.

Some will still do it, and they should if they really want a Tremor, but losing the incentive will cause some to stay with their FX4 or other non Tremor configuration. That's what Ford wants it seems.

Dolsos

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine in on the 20th, Atlas Blue XLT, can't wait

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I read all the posts.

I believe the main reason for Ford to exclude the Tremor from the rollover 22 private offer is to decrease interest in a mass migration from FX4 into Tremor.

Some will still do it, and they should if they really want a Tremor, but losing the incentive will cause some to stay with their FX4 or other non Tremor configuration. That's what Ford wants it seems.
We wouldnt have done it if we didnt already have the Granger deal. Or needed to tow much. Fact is the 4k package doesnt really get you much towing ability to sneeze at anyways. Less than 10% of my towing experience is under 4000lbs.
Sponsored