jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are order banks for 2024 closed? My 2023 just came in, but my financial circumstances changed. I want the truck, but getting it 6 months from now would be nice. Trying to decide if I should try and stretch things and take delivery or start over with a ‘24. Thanks.
Sponsored

carny2411

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, but it is dependent on dealer allocation.

Last edited:

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order banks for the 2024 model year are not closed.

Depending on what you order, how many rollovers your dealer has, how many 2024 model year orders they have taken, what priority code they give you (compared to the other 2024 orders they have taken), and how many allocations your dealer gets will dictate how long you would wait for a 2024, possibly enough so that it determines if you even get one or not.

Sponsored

Wiingnut

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 19 Mustang GT 24 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The MY24 is still open. Order yourself a 24 and you should be good to go provided the dealer you order from has allocations

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are order banks for 2024 closed? My 2023 just came in, but my financial circumstances changed. I want the truck, but getting it 6 months from now would be nice. Trying to decide if I should try and stretch things and take delivery or start over with a ‘24. Thanks.
Order banks are still generally open as stated above. Remember the my24 is more expensive, has fewer features, and some different colors. The sooner you decide a need to order, the better your chances of getting it.

OP
OP
jesemd

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did Ford actually tell dealers how many 24 allocations they have? So that if I order tomorrow they could tell me if I should receive something for MY24?

Any quick recommendations in the Baltimore/Harrisburg area? I don’t think my current dealer will reorder if I turn this one down. Thanks.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I get the financial part but if you’re sure you can be in a better spot later then order a 2024.. Pardon me for being blunt but if you’re in such a spot now then I think you should reconsider your situation. I realize I don’t what is happening in your life. I wish the best for you and hope you make the right decision..

Sponsored

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take the 23. 84mos loan and refi once u figure yourself out or rates "change"

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If hybrid and XL or xlt without lux take it, if your getting at MSRP. Worst case should be able to get all money back maybe more. A lot of people's financial circumstances are changing. Don't forget to factor in the additional cost plus the possibility of a price increase on 2024 truck. Just be sure to not over reach your circumstance as having $1 less is a whole world different than having $1 more than needed. If your certain that six months is all you need then a second job or overtime may be answer. Good luck!

OP
OP
jesemd

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I get the financial part but if you’re sure you can be in a better spot later then order a 2024.. Pardon me for being blunt but if you’re in such a spot now then I think you should reconsider your situation. I realize I don’t what is happening in your life. I wish the best for you and hope you make the right decision..
Ford Maverick Stupid question - need quick answer. 1693876365582

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well that just sucks, divorce is easy compared to making stuff work… I guess the easiest way is the fad today. I have 26 years under my belt, mostly not easy but still pushing through… again not being a ahole you should really consider a different route…
Sponsored