First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I am in the same boat as a lot of other people but I mostly just wanted to see if others are having a similar experience or may be able to provide some insight on this.

I ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid and only added CoPilot 360. My order was submitted at the dealer and I received my confirmation in minutes on 8/30.

The fleet manager quoted me it would be about a 4-5 month wait and as the 4 month period comes around I am curious as to how long the wait has been for others who ordered Hybrids and if I should begin to get worried?

Any insight is appreciated!
Sponsored

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
I know I am in the same boat as a lot of other people but I mostly just wanted to see if others are having a similar experience or may be able to provide some insight on this.

I ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid and only added CoPilot 360. My order was submitted at the dealer and I received my confirmation in minutes on 8/30.

The fleet manager quoted me it would be about a 4-5 month wait and as the 4 month period comes around I am curious as to how long the wait has been for others who ordered Hybrids and if I should begin to get worried?

Ordered xl hybrid, 360, tray floor mat, inverter, moonroof, trailer hitch, no sibl.
confirmed order date 8-29-21. No build date yet. Orange County NY.

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

There are still many orders from june and july that have not been scheduled yet. I ordered my Hybrid on July 9th. Nothing yet. Honestly I am at the point where I hope to have my Maverick by August. As of now I believe they have scheduled out until april for builds so the earliest you would see a maverick now is May.

OP
OP
Tyler Richter

Tyler Richter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered xl hybrid, 360, tray floor mat, inverter, moonroof, trailer hitch, no sibl.
confirmed order date 8-29-21. No build date yet. Orange County NY.
There are still many orders from june and july that have not been scheduled yet. I ordered my Hybrid on July 9th. Nothing yet. Honestly I am at the point where I hope to have my Maverick by August. As of now I believe they have scheduled out until april for builds so the earliest you would see a maverick now is May.
Ugh not what I want to hear

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XLT hybrid 6/14/21 with 360, and luxury package. As well as a few small additions. No build date. Not looking likely I will get the 2022 model before they start production for 2023.

Sponsored

MaverickJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Ordered Hybrid Lariat "First Edition" - confirmed on 6/21. No news yet on a scheduled build date.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered July 21st and no build date.... I have a feeling I will somehow be pushed to a 2023...

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my salesperson at the dealership I used with some questions. One of them asking if it’s likely I will be pushed to the 2023 model year. He only answered my first question but not the one about being pushed. I sent another email asking the question again and no reply for almost an hour. Something is up.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
For hybrid, add 6-7 months to your order date for delivery date. Chances are, you will be scheduled in the next 30 days. Your production date would land sometime in March and delivery would be April. Complete speculation, but 7 months seems to be the turn-around on the constricted hybrid production. No SIBL on your order will help a bit. Oh, and you are in SoCal, so delivery will be faster.

Sponsored

DJF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I feel for all of you getting stiffed by Ford and their crappy process. My local Ford sales manager says that no 22 builds automatically roll over for 23, they have to reordered. And there is no price protection guarantee. Another sales manager at a much larger dealership a few hours echoed the same thing.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My confirmation date was also 8/30 and it has actually been almost 5 months since then.
Sponsored