Sponsored

Steller Fuel Economy Average (Ecoboost AWD Lariat)

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I just got finished hanging out with my best friend after taking him down to West Palm Beach for the day which consisted of a lot of highway miles to get there. Before my trip, I topped off my tank and reset my fuel economy to see what I can average for the day. Just prior I was averaging between 24-25 mpg which is passable considering it's the EPA combined estimate. However, after a reset and a healthy amount of back and forth highway miles I managed to average 32 mpg the whole trip. I am stoked with that number. I know it'll go down once I'm back to stop and go city traffic but the fact that it can accomplish that feat is pretty stellar. And mind you this is an AWD equipped Ecoboost Lariat. This is only 5 mpg off the combined EPA estimate of the Hybrid (37 mpg combined) Not too bad at all. On a side note, it drives phenomenally on the highway. It's quiet, smooth and has plenty of low end power when needed. It does take a full second to downshift but once that turbo spools it takes off like a rocket.

Ford Maverick Steller Fuel Economy Average (Ecoboost AWD Lariat) PXL_20221117_003339969
Sponsored