Wriccitelli01

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford E150
I got two order and from dealers in two states. And waiting

looks like I’ll have change my order to a 2023 Maverick and be first on the list
Sponsored

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T
Central CT. Hybrid Lariat Lux in Cyber Orange ordered Monday 10/25. I was told (before I ordered) to expect a 20-28 week wait, soo ... spring '22? :)

pat----

OP
OP
Ribwich

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Southern NH here. Picked up my Cyber Orange Lariat yesterday.

Ecoboost
Awd
Lux package
4k tow
Fx4
Moonroof
Full size spare

download.jpg

download (1).jpg
Looks great! Maybe I'll see you driving around. Haven't seen any others on the road yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ribwich

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Pumatsi

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 TL, 2007 Mazda 3, 2018 Yamaha XSR700
How long was your wait from shipped to your dealer? I'm right at the 2 week mark today.

OP
OP
Ribwich

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long was your wait from shipped to your dealer? I'm right at the 2 week mark today.
They told me 30 days and it took 14 so I was pleasantly surprised.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Southern NH here. Picked up my Cyber Orange Lariat yesterday.

Ecoboost
Awd
Lux package
Copilot
4k tow
Fx4
Moonroof
Full size spare

download.jpg

download (1).jpg
Nice truck, congrats; Notice you have the stock front carpet floor liners. Living in New England, do you plan to purchase the all weather mats?

maverickVT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XLT w/ FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Northern VT, picked mine up from Bokan Ford last Wednesday (the 21st)

XLT with FX4.

So far I’ve added the all weather mats and a spray in bedliner. Tonneau cover should be in next week, and snow tires went on this morning!

Picture is from last week, right when I got home with it.
Ford Maverick Starting off the New England region B2E58755-4760-4565-AF7E-0BF341AA2CA6

Sponsored

Chandonnet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice truck, congrats; Notice you have the stock front carpet floor liners. Living in New England, do you plan to purchase the all weather mats?
Absolutely will be getting them

wildcat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT
Just joined as I placed an order last Friday, October 22nd at Bill Dube Ford in Dover, NH after confirming there would be no additional dealer fees or markups. They had an EB Lariat Hybrid on the lot that they let me sit that was Alto Blue which led me to ordering that color. Tempering expectations for a delivery timeline (fingers crossed for summer) however, the salesman was adamant no later than February. This will be my first hybrid and first truck, to say I'm excited is an understatement! I've only seen one out in the wild so far, an Area 51 EB in Kittery Maine and it looked sharp! I've flip flopped on the colors so much this past week.

XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Lux Package w/ Ford Copilot 360
Manual Rear Window
All Season Mats
Sunroof

HIGHvoltage22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula, 2007 Nissan Titan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Late order here as well. Ordered/confirmed on 10/20 from Flood Ford, Southern Rhode Island. My dealer also insisted on February (or sooner if they get caught up) for delivery. My truck is in good working order for now, so I'm not worried if the wait is longer than that. The day after I placed my order, the Hybrid EPA numbers got released and people started getting their build dates. I've been driving a Nissan Titan for the last 8 years. It has close to 200k on it and its been a great truck, but its taught me a few things about what I really need in a truck:

1: I've barely used the 4x4. V8 + 4x4 on = 10 mpg. As long as your tires are in good shape, you're golden. My dad drives a Miata NC year round and does just fine with snow tires.

2: In the entire time I've owned the truck, I've only towed with it twice. Once to go get a parts car, once on a move. Don't need a 10k lb towing capacity and rarely would exceed the 2k the Maverick offers.

3: the most useful part of the truck (by far) is the bed. Gotta have something to throw scrap metal, trash, and car parts in.

I test drove a Maverick XL 2.0t AWD and an Escape 2.5 hybrid AWD just to try the drivetrain. I was impressed with the quality of the Maverick interior, even in the XL. The seats are really comfy and the seating position is great! The Hybrid system was great and the CVT is not an PITA like other cars. The Maverick hybrid system will be an upgraded version of what's in the Escape, and what's in the Escape is pretty darn good. I've been saying for years that if a company started selling a ute or compact truck at a good price point in the US, people would line up to buy it. Well, seems like someone else thought that too. This will be my first new car/truck. Really excited for the Maverick and can't wait to get mine!

XLT Hybrid
Velocity Blue Metallic
Copilot 360
Luxury package
Manual rear window

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Late order here as well. Ordered/confirmed on 10/20 from Flood Ford, Southern Rhode Island. My dealer also insisted on February (or sooner if they get caught up) for delivery.
You'll be fortunate to see yours in February. Given that they're almost sold out of MY22 already, I'd expect such a late order to be built near the end of the run. Fordtruck guy says changeover will be July (he knows what he's talking about, but that seems early to me).

My July 31st order isn't scheduled yet. So a January build is earliest possible which would be a February delivery. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be March.

Good luck in any case!
Sponsored