Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My july 26 hybrid xlt lux 360 has been just scheduled for production for the week of April 11.
A long wait and more to go but it is a step in the right direction. Ordered from Tasca Seekonk.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT hybrid in the Providence area if anyone wants to take a look.
You must be the first Hybrid in our area. Color ? exact Trim? when did you order it?

Last edited:

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
White XLT. I think the exact package is the 300 package? It has 360, keyless entry on the driver's door etc. Came with a roll up tonneau cover and all weather floor mats from the factory.
I tried to order it and just bashed my head into the wall dealing with local dealers ( I was used to Toyota customer service, what can I say). Ended up getting one that was a dealer order from Chapman and having it shipped up. Cost $200 to have it delivered to my door.
The only thing I didn't get with the truck that I wanted was the tow hitch, but that can be added, so I'm not too worried about it.

TD2

First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
White XLT. I think the exact package is the 300 package? It has 360, keyless entry on the driver's door etc. Came with a roll up tonneau cover and all weather floor mats from the factory.
I tried to order it and just bashed my head into the wall dealing with local dealers ( I was used to Toyota customer service, what can I say). Ended up getting one that was a dealer order from Chapman and having it shipped up. Cost $200 to have it delivered to my door.
The only thing I didn't get with the truck that I wanted was the tow hitch, but that can be added, so I'm not too worried about it.
Did you pay pre increase price?

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My green window sticker showed up in the tracker yesterday, it shows the new pricing.
Hopefully my dealer will honor the original DORA pricing without issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will I have (one of) the only Oxford White Hybrid in New England? Specifically the XLT, LUX, 360
Anyone else know of (or have) an Oxford White Hybrid in New England?
I remember a post of one at Gervias Ford in MA, but that truck may have left our area...

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT hybrid in the Providence area if anyone wants to take a look.
What kind of plate did you receive? one of the green ones given to electric/ hybrids or is it a regular combi one?

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What kind of plate did you receive? one of the green ones given to electric/ hybrids or is it a regular combi one?
Neither. Still rocking the paper temp plate from the dealer.

Blueskies

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now that the OKTB is (informally) released for the Hybrids, will all my fellow New Englanders keep us posted when you receive your Hybrid.
Ordered September 16 Hybrid 23 Lariat without any add ons and I have a production date July 12th..let’s hope
Sponsored