First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the Crowsnest Pass, Smithers, Terrace, Ice Field Parkway. Have a great time and post plenty of glorious mountain Mav shots!
just figuring out my stops on the way up and back. First time heading into northern bc it’s gonna be fun. There will a ton of pics
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Absolutely! No fun spending half your day fooling around with trying to set up and take down.
I feel like it’s a good happy medium, get to camp without too much fuss and no need to tow a camper trailer.

BingoDingo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Serious question, why do people do theses tents instead of just setting one up on the ground?

Sponsored

64Jazz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great! We just got a similar setup. Billibars,Truxedo, but went with Ikamper because it was available local. Hit Joshua Tree last week, Good times!

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month IMG_8228

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month IMG_8234 2

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Looks great! We just got a similar setup. Billibars,Truxedo, but went with Ikamper because it was available local. Hit Joshua Tree last week, Good times!

IMG_8228.jpeg

IMG_8234 2.jpeg
Did you get out to the Geology tour road?

Slave137

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rhys
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
did you find it squats at all or did you do something to help with the added weight?

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Serious question, why do people do theses tents instead of just setting one up on the ground?
If you've ever had a rock in your back or stick n your butt or have awaken to the feel of floating and the wet feet to match. Then you would have your answer. Mattress is built in. Sold flat sleeping surface. Less bugs, more air. More money out of pocket and a heavy thing to load and unload but there is no denying their comfort. I had one. Used it for 2 years till my wife got cancer, it took 2 more years of zero use jungle storage for the ants to ruin it. For about the price of a new very nice tent I can re skin it though. One day perhaps.

OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Added a rocky mounts backstage hitch bike rack and so far very happy with it 😊. I have done two road trips now and I’m sat at just over 15,000kms and really happy with my truck
Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month IMG_7559

Blinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiesta ST, 1991 Toyota Dyna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's a great looking rig, I really like that tent set up but the little duck tail spoiler on the cab is really interesting. Is that a Tremor thing, or an aftermarket part?

Seen in this photo
The roof spoiler/deflector
Sponsored